Why bathe meatballs in cream sauce

Probably, you can not think of a faster and tastier meat dish than chicken meatballs in cream sauce.

At least I haven't been able to do that yet. That is why, if you need to quickly prepare a hearty dinner, I without hesitation begin to mold meatballs. Fortunately, there is always a proven family recipe at hand.

If you want to know, How to make meatballs in a delicate creamy sauce, editorial "Site" I would love to share this recipe!

Meats in cream sauce Ingredients
  • 500g chicken fillet
  • 1 bulb
  • 1 carrot
  • 2 tsp dried Italian herbs
  • 2 tbsp sunflower oil
  • 30 ml of water
  • 250ml cream
  • chili
  • salt

Preparation
  1. You should make mincemeat first. To do this, cut the chicken fillet into several parts and pass them through the meat grinder. Add salt to the ground and pepper it to your liking.

2. Then peel the carrots, rinse them to wash away the remnants of the earth, and cut them in small slices. Also clean the husk of the bulb, cut it in two, and then cut each half with semi-rings of medium thickness. Next, sliced vegetables should be roasted in a pan until semi-ready, adding 1 tbsp. l. sunflower oil. On a small fire, this procedure will take about 10 minutes.

3. This time is enough to form minced meatballs. By the way, so that the meatballs do not lose shape in the process of further heat treatment, I use a small secret of preparing dense minced meat, which you can learn by clicking on this link.

4. After you have finished forming the meatballs, roast them in sunflower oil until golden on all sides. It is best to turn on the medium fire, so as not to waste time and not be afraid that the meat balls will burn. Roasted chicken patties put in the first pan with vegetables. Then combine the cream with water, salt and Italian herbs and fields of meatballs with the resulting mixture.

It remains only to cover the pan with a lid and extinguish the meatballs for 20 minutes on low heat.

Creamy sauce impregnates meat balls and makes them so tender that they almost melt in the mouth.

As for the main dishes, cheesecake will serve as an excellent side dish for egg noodles or, for example, mashed potatoes.

Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting