The majority of Japanese women even in old age maintain a slim figure — perhaps the secret of their good form is a special nutrition plan. Japanese salt-free diet will prove to you the correctness of this theory.
This variant of the Japanese diet will make you 13 days to completely eliminate from the diet of not only salt, but also sugar and flour products. In the category of forbidden foods are alcohol, canned goods, meats and confectionery. In fact, this nutrition plan eliminates the harmful factors from our diet, gives the body a rest. We can say that this method is aimed not only at correcting the weight, but also cleanse the body of harmful accumulations. To sustain a diet is rather difficult – completely unsalted food is not pleasing taste, hunger is always there. The basis of the diet are protein foods – meat, eggs, fish. The correct balance of nutrients is not met, on this basis, to extend the period of the diet not worth it (it is fraught with the deterioration of health). To break the diet this will reduce the effectiveness of the diet (it is considered that the menu has a specific effect on metabolic processes). If any of the products you will have to exclude it from the diet is to replace analogue is impossible. It is extremely important to drink daily not less than 1.5 l of still water. The result of "torment" is the loss of 6-9 pounds overweight.
Menu dietican already mentioned, add salt to the dishes it is impossible. Every morning, drink coffee (2-3 times per a diet Supplement drink rye toast).
1. At lunch, eat a steam scrambled or cooked soft-boiled eggs and cabbage (boil it and season with a little vegetable oil). Drink 1 tbsp. unsalted tomato juice. In the evening you're supposed to eat fish.
2. At lunch, eat fish and salad with oil. Dinner will be 1 Cup of yogurt and beef boiled (100 g).
3. For lunch, fry the zucchini. Evening meal: meat (150-200 g), a light salad from cabbage, eggs.
4. In the afternoon, drink a fresh egg, add a salad of pre-cooked carrots (fill it with vegetable oil and grated cheese). Dinner: just fruits.
5. In the morning, prepare a salad of raw carrots and lemon juice. Lunch: tomato juice and fish. Dinner: just fruits.
6. At lunch, eat half boiled chicken and cabbage salad. Dinner: boiled eggs and carrot salad.
7. In the afternoon treat yourself to a fruit and boiled meat (the last not more than 200g). Dinner menu every evening meal (except Wednesday).
8. At lunch, eat half boiled chicken and cabbage salad. Dinner: boiled eggs and carrot salad.
9. In the morning, prepare a salad of raw carrots and lemon juice. Lunch: tomato juice and fish. Dinner: just fruits.
10. In the afternoon, drink a fresh egg, add a salad of pre-cooked carrots (season with vegetable oil and grated cheese). Dinner: just fruits.
11. For lunch, fry the zucchini. Dinner: meat (200 g), cabbage salad, boiled eggs.
12. At lunch, eat a Kale salad and portion of fish. Dinner: yogurt and cooked veal (100 g).
13. At lunch, eat boiled cabbage, 2 eggs and drink fresh tomato juice. Dinner: fish.
Protivopokazannosti note that Japanese low-calorie salt-free diet is based on protein foods – this diet is strictly contraindicated in the presence of pathologies of the excretory system. The above meal plan is not worth to stick to in case there are any chronic diseases (they can go in the acute phase).
Attivista for reviews, Japanese salt-free diet is not an easy option weight loss. Many people can not stand the test fresh diet – a complete lack of salt to be fairly difficult.