11 rules dolce vita

It is impossible to know the descendants of Michelangelo and Raphael, having been only in Rome or Venice, and communicated only with noisy or overly talkative taxi drivers, sellers grocers. The bright emotions of the inhabitants of the Mediterranean is more than just temperament.

Seventy seven million eight hundred one thousand eight hundred seventy five

Photo: DIOMEDIA

Italians consider an unlucky number 17. Dislike this number comes from the tradition of writing on the gravestones in Latin VIXI — "I lived", which can be read as an anagram of the number XVII (VI = 6, XI = 11, VIXI = 6 + 11 = 17).

Three million one hundred sixty five thousand fifty two

Called the piano "pianoforte".

Don't know the root of words for "snow". A snowflake called "bow snow", snow — "ball of snow" and snowman is a "puppet of snow".

Welcome words caro, cara (dear, expensive) and bello, bella (cute, cute) his relatives, and casual acquaintances.

Show the "goat" (gesture music lovers of heavy metal) stranger complimented by their baby.I believe that it saves you from the evil eye.

Strictly follow the rules of what and when to drink. Grape vodka Grappa — digestif, drink it only after meals for proper digestion. To order a Grappa before eating — a bad tone.

Twenty six million seven hundred fifty nine thousand six hundred twelve

Cappuccino coffee should drink in the morning and hot tea only in cold season.

Post in the municipality a notice of the desire of a couple to marry. It should be hung for at least 10 days to have anything against could say about it.

I love to sing. For fans to do it in the bathroom sell songbooks with rubberized pages.

Fined about 3000 euros of customers who buy from the hands of counterfeit items with brand labels.

Called in TV programs, Newspapers and on radio temperature -7 °C polar frost.

источник:vokrugsveta.ru

Source: /users/1077

Tags

See also

New and interesting