Finishing the last piece of chicken with garlic, the husband sighed with regret and asked for another serving for dinner, exactly the same.

Yesterday I bought chicken thighs, and today I prepared this dish according to the recipe of Olga Matvey. Chicken garlic The gentlest one comes out. And what a smell... I can't tell you! The meat is very juicy, and the crispy crust beckons to taste another piece.

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions chicken-flour In creamy garlic sauce. I can't resist!

Chicken in garlic sauce Chicken ingredients
  • 2kg chicken
  • 50g butter
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 2 tsp paprika
  • 4 tbsp flour
  • peppery

Sauce ingredients
  • 200 ml of milk
  • 6 teeth. Garlic
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • parsley

Preparation
  1. Mix the flour with paprika, pepper and salt. Stir it well.

2. Chicken can be cut into pieces or immediately buy cut thighs or legs. A little salt the meat, and then dip it in the flour mixture. Stir thoroughly so that all the chicken is in flour.

3. Mix vegetable and butter, put in a pan. Roast the chicken on both sides on a medium fire.

4. For sauce-making Mix crushed greens, crushed garlic, milk (can be replaced with cream). Stir it to taste.

5. Put the chicken in the duckling. Pour the sauce, cover it. Put on the fire below average for 10-15 minutes.

6. That's it, chicken ready. Bon appetit!

And to get more detailed with the recipe, watch the video with cook-channel Olga Matvey. Beautiful Olga, thank you for your work, all the recipes from your channel come out the first time and please with their taste and aroma!

about:blank

I also suggest you learn how to cook chicken in Teriyaki sauce. Perfect meat, cooked for an oriental motif!

Chicken sauce with garlic is an excellent solution hearty Or dinner. A lot of meat comes out, no one will be hungry!

The highlight of this dish is the sauce itself - creamy and fragrant, and of course paprika, it gives spiciness, marinates the meat well and makes it so beautiful in appearance!

Tags

See also

New and interesting