About loss and weight gain in the raw food diet

For most raw foodists subject weight quite relevant, or was some time ago when they just started. Let's talk about food. We should not think that if you went/go to a raw food diet, whole foods will now be useful to you. Even raw food if there is a lot that it is harmful. Of course, depending on what. Can be relaxed about eating large amounts of carbohydrates (fresh fruits and vegetables, herbs) because it is the best option. You can have them as you like, eating almost only them, you will really slim, hardy and vigorous, this tells you immediately. But for many, it's hard, for someone almost impossible. Or physically difficult, such as when the person abruptly goes with meat and some fruit.

But for beginners or just switched to a raw food diet not always get to eat a lot of carbohydrates or not yet rebuilt, and at the initial stage may be weakness or loss of strength. This is also normal and need to give yourself time if you decided to switch to raw – not to throw. It's your lucky day when you start to catch a thrill from how well I feel. Or other variant – at first most people try to eat anything that was raw. It is also possible to explain accustomed over the years to a more aggressive or “heavy” foods the body can not first time to eat raw. To rebuild will take several months time.

And so, on the raw food at first people often like to use too many fats. In the form of nuts mixed with dried fruit (which is not a good combination) or cooking recipes where it is mixed very much and takes as many nuts. In the end, it turns out that many of these raw foodists continue to eat so many dishes and recipes, with enough fruit.

If men such combinations still seem to be “rich” for girls, especially seeking to harmony it is perceived by the body hard and reluctantly.

Well even the initial period when the body loses weight lose weight even when you eat nuts almost every day, and it seems that it always will be. But it mostly only happens the first time. If you are frustrated moment when it stops to drop and begins to gain will come faster. If frustrated or thwarted – the process of purification of the body, and replace unwanted extra useful substances will leak slowly, or even comes to a point, beyond which to gain the best level of health, already have to switch to a full raw food diet.

Now I do not take those people who have a fast metabolism and eaten not deposited on the figure. I've never been like this and it's difficult to say how is all of them, and by the way, I'd love to talk to these people, to investigate this point, you can contact.

All the rest, the majority, after the transition sooner or later, the body adapts and will start to slowly gain weight. I used to think that will weigh quite a bit, even if you eat a lot of bread and nuts, also all kinds of desserts, and so on. It was, but to a certain point.

At a time when the time of my raw food diet came to 2.5 years later, I realized that to gain weight even on almost all cheese and no nuts, it has become very easy. And what should I start eating a lot of avocado (3 or more) or nuts, raw bars or crisps, as my weight is rapidly increasing, and to throw it a pretty long time. What was my surprise!

The fact remains, and many know about it – the longer the term of a raw food diet, the less I want to eat cooked foods, even raw. I want to eat lighter, TK of energy is, by definition, more, and “recharge” fruit or green salad is enough. The more physical activity the more you want to eat, and this is the norm when you raw foodists for a long time, there is no such a strong sense of hunger, it is bearable and you can eat again fruit, continue to take on the world. There's all the familiar feelings of “desire to sit quietly and digest”, but rather charged and went on.

So, what I mean. To collect all cheese is easy! It happened to me after the new year. When traveling to Australia I started to experiment with raw Goodies and always looking for things to be without salt, not eating too big portions, but still gained about 7-8 lbs! If NG I weighed 48 that many are now telling me it was too little, now my weight is about 55-57 kg. of Course, I'm going to lose some, but to be honest I don't really bother it. Because, as I see by your complexion I have the same smoother, as is cheese, amount of cheese not so much “carries”, I was convinced, plus probably part of the weight is some muscle, maybe I'm doing since the end of March in the gym.

Called weight that physical discomfort is not brought, as they used to when typing on a conventional diet, it was really unpleasant, uncomfortable, as if, as if sensing something superfluous and foreign to your body and that you don't need. And here as well, strength and endurance are the same, but may be due to a greater amount of fat be a little “slower”. Opacities in consciousness, no, like when you gorge yourself on a regular food, but nevertheless, I repeat – the lighter food and more carbohydrates and less fat, the faster you are and the faster the uptake.

So, what I want to say, you still need to control yourself on cheese in the amount of consumption of fatty foods, and it's still better to follow a diet – more fruits and vegetables (preferably those that do not grow in the ground), and less fat. It is essentially a day we have very little. It's like a handful of nuts. And not even every day. Many, including myself, being in Australia, they eat much more of it than is necessary.

My conclusion is that – now I eat mainly fruits and vegetables, don't eat anything greasy avocado. That is, do not eat nuts, seeds and so on. And don't eat dried fruit (dates, others haven't used in months), maybe don't want dry, I decided to make a more succulent diet. Weight is gradually starting to go away, and by the way reset is typed on one hundred percent raw food weight will be fats obtained their food are less toxic, and therefore faster to leave the body, and it didn't require a large amount of energy to bring them, and there will be a strong cleansing processes. Although, after I stopped eating the recipes again and began to eat the above way, there are still times when there is a bit of low pressure and wants to exercise like the more I want to lie down or to do something peaceful, and fiznagruzki so does not pull. It is also one of the signs. But it doesn't disturb and temporary. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: happyonraw.net/about-weight-loss-and-weight-gain/

Tags

See also

New and interesting