BENEFITS raw food diet - 1: Weight Control

Hello readers! In this post, I want to point out the benefits of a raw food diet, which I found for myself for a 4-year term. Of course, many are aware of its major advantages, but all the same, but getting another reinforcement of the personal experience of others - be sure that you are on the right track even more

. On many of these things I have said to my webinar "Why choose a raw food diet", which took place last week. Now I would like to present it in the form of articles, to make it even clearer.

+ So why should choose a raw food diet?

1. Weight Control / Slimming
2. No
disease 3. Physical endurance and strength / power
4. Cleansing the body
5. A stable emotional background
6. It is easy to wake up
7. Less laziness
8. Positive, cheerfulness, calmness
9. No food restrictions (except fats)
10. Changes in the environment for the better
11. Physically greater flexibility
12. Physical ease
13. Do not lomyat feet late in the day or on large loads, if not much ushatyvat
14. There is a strong sense of hunger, discomfort from eating
15. Save time on cooking, wash dirty dishes, cleaning the kitchen, a long digestion (when hunting is slow)
16. Good digestion
17. The sharpness of increases

1. Weight Control / Slimming

Now I will talk about the first, with which, in fact, the whole story began. Initially, I thought I would pass on the raw food diet is the purpose of losing weight. Because the extra weight prevented me uncomfortable. But then, to learn more about this diet, of course, it became clear that simply losing weight is probably one of the "consequences" and not the main advantage. Because it is possible to adjust the weight quite easily, and you will eventually adapt to do it.

Following a 100% raw food diet, you will be relatively easy to control your weight. Overweight is likely to leave the first year. And you can significantly transformed. BUT! Later ... if you are not much faster metabolism (and in some cases low), then you likely will type back part. But it will not look like a weight. Your weight and your form will be normal, they will not bulk, even if they were previously. It is understood that the transition to 100% raw food diet, you will throw off the useless weight. A dial back to the one that is needed for your body. How much do you already have in stock a useless weight - this individual parameter. And it is determined only by the way of life that you were before. The more harmful and vile food you eat, the more they drank hard liquor, the more eating meat and fried, as well as fast food - the more weight will likely go away, maybe the body on a raw food diet includes cleansing function. That is, those who ate really bad before, can become very thin at first, but then staying on a raw food diet for about a year and more, will gain some weight.

People with an average speed of metabolism, lose weight as easily. But if after the first year or two to start eating a lot of fat, even the way raw food - weight gain and "approximated" will be a snap. I like prone to weight gain, gain weight on a raw food diet is now just as easy. But I do not feel physical discomforts such as it happens on a normal diet. Just "a little harder to feel yourself" and "outwardly roundness».

What is governed by the weight of example I? Of course, first of all, the amount of fat consumed, it should not be much. The amount of water a day (drink a lot - all the excess out faster). Sports (I am engaged to the gym and cardio). And access to the sauna, which I take with a large bottle of water, and drink a lot. It is also worth noting that it is necessary to get enough sleep, and the last meal should not be too late. And the first - if I have the sooner the better. So the body wakes up faster and runs its own processes.

I not once heard that it is better to start breakfast a few hours after waking up, or about the date of 10-11-12. I is not really working, I tried. In those days, on energy and the activity was "mediocre", the metabolism was slower. That is, in those days when I had breakfast later, after eating, for example, quite satisfying for a day or eating something greasy, the next day I received more "weight gain" than in the days when eating as much, but started to have early . This is how! Therefore, I think it best to start eating breakfast in the morning 7-8, it would be super.

Here's a "parsley" :)

Tags

See also

New and interesting