Cottage cheese 350 g
Eggs 2 pieces
Wheat flour 6 tablespoons
Sugar 2 tablespoons
Sunflower oil for frying
1. Put all the cheese in a saucepan and mash it with a fork so that it is free of large clumps. Break the eggs into it, sprinkle in the sugar and mix thoroughly all. It is better not to use too dry or too wet curd, or cheesecakes will fall apart during cooking.
2. Stir in cottage cheese 5 tablespoons (heaped) flour and mix thoroughly. You can add a little more flour, cheese cakes are obtained when denser. Or flour can add a little less, and then the cheese cakes are tender. As a result, you should get a homogeneous mass, from which you can sculpt cheesecakes.
3. Place the pan over medium heat and pour into her sunflower oil.
4. Sprinkle a little flour on a plate. Blindly several small balls from the resulting curd mass, and put them on a plate. Better sculpt 4-5 balls at once - as much as will fit in the pan at the same time. Then, one by one run in cheese balls in flour, Ivy them into small cakes (they should not be too thin) and spread on the pan.
5. Fry cheese cakes for 1-2 minutes until golden brown. Then turn them over to the other side and also fry until golden state.
Serve with sour cream, jam and tea.