What could be better than cheesecakes for breakfast? And even with fresh strawberries! Today the site
editorial office will tell you how to cook mouth-watering cheese cakes
with strawberries and strawberry sauce.
The berry will be inside the cheese pan. After taking a bite, you will feel the pleasant aroma of strawberries and a slight sourness. By the way, the sauce from this recipe helps me out in many dishes. This is something incredible, how delicious it is!
Cheesecakes with strawberries Ingredients for cheesecakes
- 500 g cottage cheese
- 3-4 st. l. Sahara
- 4 tbsp. l. semolina
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp. l. flour
- 5 g vanilla sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 6-8 fresh strawberries
- vegetable oil for frying
Ingredients for the sauce
- 5 strawberries
- 1 tbsp. l. honey
- In a convenient container, combine cottage cheese with egg, sugar, vanilla sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Add semolina, mix everything thoroughly and leave for 15–20 minutes.
- Pour flour to the cottage cheese and mix again. The dough will be sticky, but don't add too much flour. With wet hands, form a cake from a small amount of cottage cheese dough, in the middle of which put half a strawberry. If the strawberry is large, add one third.
- Pinch the edges of the cake, forming a cheesecake so that the berry is inside. Do the same with the remaining dough and strawberries. Dip the cheese cakes in flour, put in a pan well heated with sunflower oil. Fry the pancakes for about 2-3 minutes until golden brown on each side over medium heat.
- To prepare the sauce, beat the strawberries and honey in a blender. Pour this sauce over the cheese cakes and serve them to the table. Bon Appetit!
Editorial Advice I also propose to learn how to cook unusual cottage cheese-apple syrniki in a frying pan. They can also be an excellent addition to a cup of tea or warm milk for an afternoon snack!
According to this recipe, cheesecakes with strawberries are tender, airy, fragrant and very tasty. In addition to strawberries, you can add raspberries, blueberries, blueberries, bananas, cherries or apples with cinnamon to these cheesecakes.
In my opinion, this is one of the most delicious breakfast options
for the whole family. Kids will love this recipe!