Cheesecakes, you do not want to fry. This recipe turns a favorite dish in the diet!

Cheesecakes - delicious cheese, love it passionately. But what has always bothered me, so is the use of an impressive amount of oil when frying. Fat and high-calorie food I completely useless ... I had to prepare curd pudding instead of cheesecakes and recall them with awe. Now everything will change: this recipe created specially for the same dietary cooking lovers like me. Cooking in the oven cheesecakes possible without using a single drop of oil. They receive is extremely delicate, airy and delicious-looking. Try by all means!

Ingredients (for 4 servings):

• 200 g of cottage cheese;
  • a pinch of vanilla;
  • 3 tbsp. l. sugar;
  • 5 Art. l. sour cream;
  • 2 eggs;
  • 3 tbsp. l. decoys;
  • 2 tbsp. l. butter;
  • 1 h. liter. baking powder to the test;
  • cream with the sugar supply.
    1. Good grind cheese with eggs, sugar and vanilla. If you wish, you can use a blender, this will be even more delicate cheesecakes.

2. Soft and warm oil, sour cream and semolina enter into cottage cheese.

3. Brush the molds for cupcakes oil, carefully arranged mixture of formochkam. Decorate cheesecakes nuts if desired, perfect almonds.

4. Place the cheesecake in the oven, preheated to 180-200 degrees. Bake the dish for about 20 minutes.

5. When the cheesecakes cool, they will be easy to reach from the molds.

Cheesecakes are very tasty with whipped cream, sour cream or jam. Fresh berries, syrup, honey, hot chocolate - perfect companions cheesecakes. Of course, if you choose the full version of the diet meals are best used to provide low-fat sour cream or a little honey. Boundless space of options for experimentation!

This recipe is useful to all who are not happy with fatty foods. Cheesecakes are converted into cheese muffins easily! Share this idea with your friends.

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting