Quickly remove excess liquid from tomato juice without long boiling

Today, my dear reader, I will share with you a cunning kitchen reception and tell you in detail, How to make homemade tomato juice for the winter. At the end of the article, you will find a life hack, which many housewives do not know even at the age of 60!

I recently talked to a childhood friend. The beginning of autumn promotes frank emotional conversations. My friend Diana can't stand home spuns. It just freezes whatever comes your way. Grinds tomatoes together with the skin in a blender, pours the resulting tomato mass into packages. Also very convenient, 1 frozen bag is equal to 1 frozen glass of juice. This is what it looks like to make homemade juice!

I'm not arguing, the remains of tomato juice or paste are convenient. pour out. Got a couple of cubes, added to the borscht. Beautiful! I’m not a master of household preparations either, but if I was lucky enough to receive a few pounds of tomatoes from a caring relative, it’s just a sin not to turn them into thick tomato juice with almost no waste. The freezer isn't rubber! Here comes to our aid the traditional way of harvesting tomatoes. Our good old-fashioned conservation.

How to make homemade tomato juice for the winter

The ingredients
  • 5kg tomatoes
  • 1 tbsp salt
  • 1 tbsp sugar

Preparation
  1. Wash the fleshy tomatoes. Cut everything you don't need, cut tomatoes into small pieces. Boil them for 10 minutes on a shallow fire. Break the resulting mass with a blender or wipe through a sieve, boil the juice for another 10 minutes after boiling. If the juice is too liquid, take a kitchen strainer and place it inside the pan. The sieve will help to easily separate the excess waterTo make the juice thick and tasty! This valuable trick will also help those who want to brew pasta or sauce from tomato juice. You do not have to waste gas and electricity, long boiling the product. Use a valuable trick for health!

2. When the juice has acquired the desired density and cooled a little, you can safely pour it into sterilized cans and roll. The workpiece is perfectly stored at room temperature.

3. The juice will be more fragrant if in each jar you put a couple of rings of Bulgarian pepper, several cloves of garlic and twigs of celery.

Sweet spicy juice is so popular with hungry students after classes. It is impossible to stop, ask to pour 2 glasses at once. Households will appreciate if in the midst of the tomato season you prepare for them a delicious scrambled eggs-shakshuku. I recommend trying this dish, in Israel it is simply loved.

I like it a lot better. borscht made with tomato juiceNot with tomato paste. Its taste is thinner, so cooked borscht turns out to be more aromatic. It is interesting to know how you cook the dish, be sure to write in the comments! I wish you peace of mind and a good mood, clear as the autumn sun. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting