Wisdoms of cooking potato roll with minced meat

Potato roll with minced meat can be counted as a cake for your man. Here everything he likes: minced meat, spices, onions, potatoes ... Only this time, no frying, steaming. So, the result will be not only tasty, but also very useful dish!

Potato roll with minced ingredients
  • 300g chicken ground
  • 1 egg
  • 2 potatoes
  • 2 bulbs
  • 3 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 200g flour
  • 70 ml of water
  • salt, pepper and spices to taste

Preparation
  1. Combine a bowl of water, an egg, a tablespoon of vegetable oil and 0.5 teaspoon of salt.

2. Stir in the bowl until uniform.

3. Stir with a spoon, add parts of the flour.

4. As soon as the dough is collected in a coma, sprinkle the table with flour and knead with your hands a soft elastic dough.
  5. Roll the dough into a ball and put it in a bowl. Cover the food film and put it aside.

6. Meanwhile, cut the onions and potatoes in small cubes.
  7. Make chicken fillets mince. The roll will be more juicy if you take the breast and hips in equal proportions.
  8. Mix mince, onions and potatoes. Add salt, pepper, favorite spices. Stir it up again. This will be the stuffing for our roll.

9. Grease the roller and table with vegetable oil. Roll the dough into a thin layer.
  10. Evenly distribute the filling on the dough, leaving the edges unoccupied.

11. Turn the edges to the center.

12. Roll the dough layer into the roll. Plug the suture to keep the juice out.

13. Pour water into the multicooker. A little oil on the tray. Put the roll down the tray.

14. Turn on the multicooker, select steam mode and cook for 50 minutes.
  15. The finished roll is decorated with sour cream and greens.

16. If you do not eat the roll at one time, wrap in film so that the shell does not wind down and remains soft.
  17. Our minced potato roll turned out to be delicious and very hearty. I liked the second day even more than the first. Bon appetit and new culinary discoveries!

I used to think baking sweet roll was very difficult. I bought desserts like this in the store. In fact, even an inexperienced hostess can cook a home biscuit roll in the oven. After all, this recipe is very simple and at the same time one of the fastest.

Tags

See also

New and interesting