Guests will beg mackerel, thinking it's a red fish on a platter, a luxury snack for big company

"A good hostess even mackerel on the table pretends to be a red fish!" - cunningly squinting, says my mother-in-law. mackerel In pieces - an annual regular of my New Year's feast, and not because I save on salmon (although this is also), but because such a fish is insanely tasty.

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions "Mackerel is like a red fish." For a generous festive table. A snack that will definitely be the focus of attention!

Mackerel with little bits Ingredients
  • 2 fresh-frozen mackerel
  • 2 bulbs
  • 250 ml of water
  • 6 inflorescences of cloves
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 2.5 tbsp apple cider vinegar
  • 2 tsp salt
  • 0.5 tsp sugar
  • 0.5 tsp black pepper peas
  • 1/3 tsp black ground pepper
  • 0.5 tsp coriander peas

Preparation
  1. Freeze the mackerel and cut it into slices.

2. Pour water into the pan and boil it, and then add salt, sugar, cloves, ground pepper, coriander and vegetable oil.

3. Breathe. marinade About a minute from the moment of boiling on a small fire. Let the brine cool slightly and then pour the vinegar.

4. Clean the onions and cut them with thin half rings. Add the onion to the fish, stir, and then pour the marinade and stir. Put it in the fridge for the day.

5. That's it, pickled-mackerel Pieces ready. Bon appetit!

Editorial Council I also suggest to get acquainted with the amazing recipe of mackerel pieces in the oven with tomatoes and onions. This bright dish will decorate both the everyday and the festive table!

The secret of this dish is in spicyThis is where fish reveal their taste in a special way.

Mackerel with low-salt pieces comes out an order of magnitude juicier and tenderer than the store analogue. I'm sure your guests will beg mackerel, thinking it's a red fish on a platter!

Tags

See also

New and interesting