Boycott of purchased mackerel, now cooking directly in a crystal dish, it turns out deliciously tasty.

How delicious. salt I learned bits from my father-in-law. He is not only a master of all trades, but also a cook from God. I'm boycotting buying mackerel! Now I cook right in a crystal dish, the fish is delicious.

Today's edition. "Site" share deliciousShe will definitely be the queen of any event. I salt it without water, sugar and vinegar. Nothing compares to this fish!

How tasty to salt mackerel with pieces Ingredients
  • 1 mackerel
  • 1 bulb
  • 0.5 lemons
  • 1 tbsp scented pepper peas
  • 0.5 tsp ground coriander
  • 3 bay leaves
  • 4 tbsp vegetable oil (preferably olive)
  • 1 tsp black pepper (mixed peppers may be)
  • 3-4 inflorescences of clove
  • 5g nutmeg
  • 1 tbsp salt slide

Preparation
  1. Frost the mackerel, clean it and cut it into thin pieces.

2. Clean the onions and cut them thinly with half rings. Lemon also cut into thin slices. Take a deep wide plate and at the bottom of it lay out half the onion, half the lemon, and also scented pepper with peas. On the spice, lay out pieces of mackerel so that they are in one layer.

3. Sprinkle mackerel with salt, black pepper (or mixture of peppers), ground coriander and nutmeg.

4. On the spice, lay out the remaining slices of lemon and bay leaf (cut bay leaves into arbitrary pieces). Also put umbrellas of carnations for aroma. Sprinkle the remaining onions on top.
  5. Pour vegetable oil and cover the second plate. Put mackerel in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours, or better at night.
  6. The next day, take the fish out of the refrigerator and serve it to the mashed potato or as the main ingredient in the salad. Bon appetit!

If you do not have the time, strength and desire to mess around at the stove for a long time, use the old and reliable way: bake mackerel in a jar in the oven. The fish is juicy and tender, delicious both in hot and cold!

Now you know how tasty it is. mackerel on a plate. The only disadvantage of such a fish is that it is impossible to stop at one piece. I want to eat it all at once!

By the way, you can cook a fish in reserve, freezing it. And then, when necessary, thaw and serve to the table. What for lunch, what for a holiday such mackerel is a miracle!

How do you salt mackerel, do you have a favorite recipe?

Tags

See also

New and interesting