Why bake mackerel with persimmon?

This year, I'll make mackerel for the New Year's table. persimmon and oranges. For the first time I tried this dish in the winter, on the birthday of a friend. We went to the woods for a picnic to celebrate her birthday and cooked fish over an open fire. Let me tell you right away: I have never eaten anything like this before. Taste cannot be expressed in words. It's divine!

Of course, dishes from the fire are always tastier, but at home, in the oven, it is possible to bake such fish. Prepared simply and quickly, without problems. In my opinion, it's perfect. holiday recipe.

How to bake mackerel Today edition "Site" will tell How to make mackerelBaked with persimmon and oranges. It's impossible to break away!

The ingredients
  • 2 mackerel
  • 2 oranges
  • 2 persimmons
  • 6 cloves of garlic
  • 3 bay leaves
  • 30 ml of vegetable oil
  • 50ml white dry wine
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. Divide the garlic head into cloves, brush and crush.

2. Orange and persimmon wash and cut in slices.

3. In the form for baking lay crushed garlic, slices of orange and persimmon. Add bay leaf, salt, black pepper.

4. Cut off the mackerel head, fins and gut your stomach. It should be noted that it is much easier to do all these procedures with frozen fish than with fresh ones. Be sure to remove the dark film from the belly so that the fish does not bitteren.

5. Cut the fish into pieces, put it in a baking mould. Pour on top with vegetable oil and then gently pour white dry wine into the mold. Bake the fish in a preheated oven for 35-40 minutes until ready.

6. That's all, fragrant. fruit-mackerel ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to prepare golden mackerel in onion husks. It takes very little time to cook, and the fish turns golden, like smoked. How can you resist that?

Benefits of mackerel The meat of this fish could be suitable as the basis of the elixir of youth, if it were, because it has almost everything the human body needs to lead an active life at any age.

Be sure to try making this dish. My family says it's the best they've ever tried and ask for supplements!

Tags

See also

New and interesting