What to do with overripe persimmon

The winter season is the time for persimmon. In December, it can be easily found in the market or in the supermarket. Ripe, juicy, sweet, delicious and incredibly persimmon It can lift your mood if you eat even a small piece of this sunshine fruit.

Usually I eat it just like that in any quantity, but sometimes I am lucky to buy overripe persimmon at a very competitive price. And I love it even more, it's like honey. I bought a lot this time, so I let myself experiment. Turns out she feels great in baking.

Pie with persimmon Today edition "Site" He will tell you how to cook. persimmon. Sweet pastries with persimmon over a cup of hot tea are what you need in cold weather!

The ingredients
  • 2 persimmons
  • 4 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 1.5 tbsp walnuts
  • 200g flour
  • 1.5 tsp baking powder
  • 100g sugar
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • powder
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. Wash the persimmon, cut into pieces and grind with a blender in mashed potatoes. Best suitable overripe persimmon, if persimmon is solid, then before grinding in puree it must be cleaned of the skin.

2. In a container of pureed persimmon, add vegetable oil. Stir it well.

3. In a dry frying pan, fry walnuts over medium heat. Cool and then grind them with a knife or blender, but not into a small crumb.

4. To the persimmon puree, add sugar, sifted flour, cinnamon, baking powder and a pinch of salt. Stir it well. Add nuts to the dough, stir again. The dough in consistency should resemble a very thick sour cream.

5. Form for baking lubricated with vegetable oil. Pour the dough and evenly distribute it throughout the shape. Bake the cake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 40-45 minutes.

6. After baking, the cake must be cooled, preferably in a cool place. Decorate the pie. powdered sugar. Bon appetit!

Most often, persimmon is eaten fresh. But it makes excellent salads and sauces, bright pastries, unusual pancakes, incredibly delicious desserts and drinks. I suggest you check out 7 wonderful recipes with persimmon. Fingers are good!

If you don't know where to go. ripenessMake this spicy cake! It tastes like churchkhela or something from oriental sweets. It's very gentle and soft. Be sure to try cooking, I recommend it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting