Winter persimmon salad specifically for White Metal Bull

Most often, persimmon is eaten fresh. Do you know that you can make a lot of delicious dishes from persimmon: from baked fish, meat and ending with salads and desserts? Salads with persimmon are my weakness, since with the help of this fruit come out truly piquant and bright flavor combinations.

They say that for 2021 to be successful, bright ones should be present on the festive table. salad. The owner of the year, White Metal Bull, loves greens and fruit on the table.

Today's edition. "Site" Share the instructions for cooking delicious persimmon and apples. Appetite and very useful!

What can be prepared from persimmon ingredients
  • 2 persimmons
  • 1 apple
  • 1.5 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 1 tbsp lemon juice
  • 2.5 tbsp soy sauce
  • 0.5 tsp sugar
  • lettuce
  • 1/4 red onions

Preparation
  1. To make the sauce, mix vegetable oil, lemon juice, soy sauce and some sugar.

2. Put the salad leaves at the bottom of the plate. Cut the persimmon into small pieces and then lay them on the leaves of the salad.

3. Peel the apple, also cut into small pieces. Put the apple on the persimmon.

4. Clean the red onions and cut into thin rings. Put the onions on the apples, sprinkle the sauce on top. Let the salad brew for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.

5. That's all, beautiful. salad Persimmon ready. Bon appetit!

To read the recipe in more detail, watch the video with cook-channel "Yum-yum." You can find many wonderful recipes there!

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=Ayg9CNmMQ0E

I also suggest you learn how to prepare mackerel baked with persimmon and oranges. It's impossible to break away!

Now you know what you can make from the persimmon winter-fest. This salad will definitely be on my New Year's table. I highly recommend that you prepare it for New Year’s Eve so that the White Metal Bull brings good luck to your home!

Tags

See also

New and interesting