Why mix persimmon pulp with walnuts

I am always waiting for the persimmon season to enjoy this sweet and healthy fruit to the maximum. If I can get a good discount, I always take a few pounds of persimmon. I eat some as a snack, and the most overripe or, conversely, unripe fruits I add to baking. It's especially delicious. persimmon!

Today's edition. "Site" It will tell you how to prepare an unusual persimmon. It's impossible to come off!

Baking with persimmon Ingredients
  • 1 persimmon
  • 1 egg
  • 0.5 tbsp sugar
  • 50g butter
  • 0.5 tsp baking powder
  • 125g flour
  • 0.5 tbsp walnuts
  • pinch
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. Wash the persimmon, peel it off and cut it into pieces. Grind the persimmon with a blender in puree.

2. In a deep bowl, combine the flesh of persimmon and eggs with sugar. Stir the wreath well.

3. Add melted butter, flour, baking powder, and a pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir thoroughly.

4. Peel the walnuts, grind a little with a knife and also add to the dough. Stir it up again.

5. The tray was covered with parchment paper. Dough lay out with two spoons, portions should be the size of a walnut or slightly larger, place them at a distance of 3 centimeters from each other.

6. Bake cookies in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 20-25 minutes until ready.

7. That's it, fragrant Persimmon ready. Bon appetit!

Advice A to all lovers of unsweetened recipes I suggest to learn how to bake mackerel with persimmon and oranges. I'm sure you haven't tried that. It looks delicious!

Hot cookies. Wet, soft and may seem a little raw. As soon as it cools, the humidity disappears, the cookie remains quite soft, with a viscous core. Try cooking, your family will love it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting