A hearty persimmon salad to impress White Metal Bull on New Year's Eve

While persimmon season is in full swing, I try to eat this healthy and very tasty fruit plenty. I eat it instead of candy, add it to the morning oatmeal, bake it with meat, but most of all I like salad with meat. persimmon and chicken fillet.

It is prepared simply and quickly, without problems, and it turns out to be gentle, hearty and quite original in taste. I am sure your family will appreciate this unusual recipe.

Salad with persimmon Today edition "Site" Share the preparation instructions salad with persimmon. It's impossible to break away!

The ingredients
  • 500g chicken fillet
  • 120g cheese
  • 30-40g walnuts
  • mayonnaise
  • salt, pepper to taste
  • 1 tangerine for decoration

Preparation
  1. Boil chicken fillet in slightly salted water. Cool it and then cut it with a cube.

2. Wash the persimmon and also cut into small cubes. Sod cheese on a fine grater. Cut the nuts with a knife.

3. Take a beautiful flat dish and then place a cake baking ring on top of it to give the salad an interesting shape. At the bottom of the plate, lay out chicken fillet, slightly salted and peppery to taste. The second layer is a third of the grated cheese, evenly distribute it over the entire surface. Next, make a light mesh of mayonnaise.

4. On mayonnaise, lay out half the persimmon, on top - the second layer of cheese, again a mayonnaise net and then nuts. Put the other half of the persimmon on the nuts. The final layer is cheese. On the contour, the salad can be decorated with mayonnaise, and the center with tangerine slices and remnants of nuts.

5. Let the salad brew in the refrigerator for about 2 hours. That's it, salad with persimmon and chicken ready. Bon appetit!

And to get more acquainted with this recipe, watch the video with cook-channel "Blue-bugs." By the way, they can find many simple recipes of delicious dishes for cooking at home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnD-MGt5ZY

I also suggest you learn how to prepare mackerel baked with persimmon and oranges. My family says it's the best they've ever tried and ask for supplements!

Salad with persimmon and chicken fillet will decorate any dinner-tableNot to mention dinner on a regular weekday. And you should definitely prepare it for New Year’s Eve, so that the White Metal Bull brings good luck to your home.

Tags

See also

New and interesting