I no longer make ordinary sandwiches with sprats, I do not translate butter, a more satisfying option is needed for the crowd of guests.

How to make sandwiches with sprats on the festive table? You can not bother and just smear bread with mayonnaise, laying out slices of sprat on top. But we suggest taking ten minutes to prepare a gentle spread of melted cheese, pickles, garlic and greens. Sandwiches with it look great on the table, delight with a spicy taste and are so hearty that they can replace most snacks.

Sandwiches with sprats on the festive table Ingredients
  • loaf
  • 1 can of sprat
  • 3 eggs
  • 2 melted cheese
  • 1 pickle
  • 40g mayonnaise
  • parsley bundle, a couple of sprigs of dill
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • salt and pepper

Preparation
  1. Cut the loaf, put the pieces on the bowl and send for 10 minutes into the oven, heated to 180 degrees. I have an electric sandwich, and I used it.

2. Hard-boil, peel, and cut the egg. Cut the cucumbers.

3. Remove the foil from the cheesecakes and cut them in random pieces.

4. Cut the parsley in pieces.
  5. Place eggs, cheese, cucumber, mayonnaise and greens in a bowl of blender.

6. Make it uniform. Try and add salt or pepper if necessary.

7. Paint the resulting mass of dried loaf.

8. Place sprats on a paper towel to remove excess oil. Put the sprats on the sandwiches.

9. Decorate your plate with dill twigs and cherry tomatoes.

10. Bon appetit and fun holidays!

"Site" We offer 15 original bread spreads that will make your sandwich a complete snack and allow it to become part of the proper nutrition system. Guacamole, egg pate, green oil, eggplant paste, cottage cheese mass with garlic ... Choose to taste!

Tags

See also

New and interesting