How to make a pear cake with soufflé

Each season has its own gifts, amazing and unique! But most of all, I love the period from late August to October. Because it is during these months that there are so many ripe vegetables and fruits.

What is only a delicate juicy pear - delicious and incredibly useful! This wonderful fruit is simply made for pastryAfter all, the pear gives it a refined aroma and pleasant sweetness.

DepositPhotos

And today's edition. "Site" He invites you to know the amazing cream-pear-cake under a cloud of air soufflé. I've been baking it for five years!

The recipe was found online and then improved a bit. The result is delicious, to break away from which is almost impossible.

Pear pie

DepositPhotos

Test ingredients
  • 250g butter
  • 70g sour cream
  • 230g flour
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 150g sugar
  • 3 egg whites
  • 3 tbsp powdered sugar
  • 450g pearls
  • 15g vanilla sugar
  • 1 tsp lemon juice

Preparation
  1. In a convenient container, whip sour cream and 100 grams of softened butter to uniformity. Then sift 170 grams of flour, add baking powder and pour them to sour cream with butter. Mix the dough.

2. Wash the pears and peel them and then cut them into thin slices.

3. Put the steak on a slow fire, put 150 grams of butter, ordinary and vanilla sugar in it. Constantly stirring, bring these ingredients to a boil, then add 50 grams of flour and stir well with a wreath so that there are no lumps.

4. Now take a baking mould (I have 22 centimeters in diameter) and cover the bottom with baking paper. Distribute the dough by shape, forming the sides.

5. On top of the dough evenly lay out sliced pears, pour the filling with lemon juice. Next, take a hot cream pot and distribute it so that it evenly covers the pears. Lay a thin trickle so that the entire top of the cake is covered with pouring.

6. Place the future cake in a 180-degree oven for 25 minutes. During this time, beat the proteins with powdered sugar to steep peaks (I whipped for 7 minutes).

7. When the cake is almost ready, carefully distribute the protein mass on its surface. Send the cake to the oven again and bake it for about 15 minutes at 140 degrees.

8. Take the finished cake out of the oven, let it cool in the form to room temperature, and then put in the refrigerator for a few hours (preferably overnight) so that the filling froze. Before serving, sprinkle the cake with powdered sugar. Bon appetit!

Since it is season, you need to enjoy the pear plenty and please yourself and your native dishes from it. So I suggest you learn 3 more wonderful summer recipes that you should pay attention to.

This pear pie with soufflé mentally called “my cake”, so it is tender, just melts in your mouth.

Be sure to try it, because after one piece of this summer delicacy on the soul becomes more joyful and fun. Especially beautiful. pie combined with a mug of aromatic tea surrounded by warm soulful company.

Don’t forget to share the recipe with your friends, they will thank you for it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting