I go to the market, I see my grandfather with pears. He said, “Daughter, take everything so I can go home.” There's 2.5 kilograms in the bag.” Waiting.
inspirationHere it comes. I will say in advance: the jam from pears turned out just delicious!
Today's edition.
"Site" It will tell you why you should prepare for the winter.
jam. The season goes on!
Initially, I had 2.5 kilograms of pears, but we quietly ate a kilogram. So the recipe is designed for 1.5 kg of pears. If you need more jam, just double the ingredients.
The ingredients
- 1.5kg pears
- 1.2 kg of sugar
- 0.5 tsp citric acid
Preparation
- Cut the inflorescences from the pear, washed in cold water.
- Put the pears in a pan and sprinkle with sugar so that the fruit lets out the juice. If the pears do not let the juice, you can add some water to them.
- Cover the pears with a lid and boil for about 5 minutes from the moment of boiling. Let them cool down a little, then put them on the fire again, add some citric acid to them, and cook for a minute after boiling. The third time cook to the desired state of density.
- Put ready pears in pre-prepared banks. To sterilize them, you need to lower them in hot water for 15-20 minutes along with the lids. To pears of syrup and roll the can lids.
- That's it, jam Whole pears ready. Turn the banks over and cool them under the blanket.
Editorial advice Also suggest finding out the stunning recipe for creamy-pear pie under a cloud of air soufflé. I've been baking it for five years!
For me, this is a very affordable and simple version of jam. To taste such pears resemble fragrant candy.
You already made jam.
winter-pear? Tell us in the comments about your favorite options for jam, which you can then proudly treat your family and friends, I will be very grateful!