The mother-in-law brought half a bucket of pears from the village and asked her to bake a cake for her.

“Is the cake in the oven?” the husband asked with delight in his eyes. "Not exactly, it's French pear tart!" I replied. And all because yesterday my mother-in-law brought half a bucket of pears from the village, and at the same time asked me to bake her a cake, knowing my love for baking. Well, I decided to show off, so to speak, and broke up completely. That's why it's Tart. French. With pears!

Trust me, it's delicious. What a smell in the kitchen... Delight! I highly recommend this cake with a ball of vanilla ice cream. Amazing splendor!

Pie pear in the oven Today edition "Site" Instructions for preparing French tart. It turns out gentle, fragrant and not at all sweet!

The ingredients
  • 5 small ripe pears
  • 320g flour
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 200g sugar
  • 120g butter
  • 0.5 tbsp sour cream
  • pinch
  • Almond flakes for sprinkling cake (optional)

Preparation
  1. It is better to take a ribbed form for baking, but if it is not, then the usual detachable one will also fit. Lubricate it with vegetable oil or cover the bottom with parchment paper. Clean the pears and cut them in half.

2. Remove the pear core with a teaspoon, cut off the tails. Cut pears with slices about 0.5 cm thick. Put pear slices in a form for baking in a circle.

3. Beat the softened butter with sugar to lushness. Then add the eggs one by one. Get a good shot again.

4. In a separate container, mix flour with baking powder and salt. Stir it. Add to the oil-egg mixture flour and sour cream portioned. Make a good stir every time. Finish with flour mixture. The dough should be sticky and greasy.

5. Put the dough on the pears. Carefully level with a knife. And with a fork, straighten the sides and draw strips on the test. Sprinkle the cake with almond flakes on top. Bake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 35-40 minutes until ready.

6. That's it, tart ready. Bon appetit, as the French say!

I also suggest reading the recipe for the Crystal Pears cake. The cake is so beautiful that you can easily replace the cake. He will not leave indifferent any of your guests!

Pie. pear - it's always a good idea. Plus, it's pear season and they're so delicious. I highly recommend preparing this pastry for the family tea party. No regrets!

By the way, this cake will also be good with plums or apples. Try, experiment and leave your feedback in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting