Having tasted my baked pears, my mother-in-law put me in her will, blessed food.

A pear baked with cheese is truly dessertWhich will definitely melt even a stale heart. For example, my mother-in-law, having tasted my baked pears, put me in the will. Blessed food!

Today's edition. "Site" I would like to share the instructions as unusual. pear To the table. Divine taste!

Pear baked with cheese Ingredients
  • 3 pears
  • 250g ricotta cheese (or brie)
  • 25g walnuts
  • honey, cinnamon, spices to taste

Preparation
  1. Wash the pears and cut them in half. Any kind of pear will do!

2. In the middle of each halve we make depressions, removing the seeds. Unfortunately, I did not take a picture of the cooking process. Next time I'll try to fix it.

3. Put cheese in the middle of each half. I'm taking a gentle ricotta, but you can lay out a brie. Add your favorite spices. It is better to use cinnamon, rosemary or thyme.

4. Bake pears in a preheated to 160 degrees oven for 15 minutes.

5. Ready pears peanut and pour honey. Very tasty with liquid acacia. Bon appetit!

6. The same principle can be prepared fig. As cheese suitable as ricotta, and brie or dorblu. This option is ideal for breakfast, afternoon or snacking on a romantic date. It's simple and quick. He won't leave anyone indifferent!

Editorial Board I also suggest to get acquainted with the wisdom of preserving pears in fragrant syrup. It is better to take solid fruits so that they do not lose shape after heat treatment!

Pear cheese-baked This is something that everyone should try this autumn to feel like a true gourmet. The combination of pears and cheese forms many flavor shades and unusually changes the taste of the main products - cheese and pears themselves.

This dish can be an unusual dessert or a delicious and hearty afternoon snack. I highly recommend it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting