Father taught how to sprinkle clothes from second hand with holy water to purify the energy of things

It is strange that in our time the question still arises. Is it possible to wear worn clothes?. It seemed to me that second-hand has long ceased to be a taboo topic. However, Alena's story proves otherwise. The woman faced a total misunderstanding from her close friend. Whether the heroine should be ashamed of the fact that she buys used clothes, we discuss further in the article.

My story is as old as the world. The husband realized that he did not need a wife and a child. Too much responsibility. Gone. Child support is not paid, and I was too weak to decide this issue in court.

My daughter and I were lucky to have our own home. My grandmother gave me a small private house. It’s a small area, but in the summer I grow something. And for a child to be in the fresh air is useful. My salary is small. Sometimes we can barely make ends meet. And last year Marusya went to school. Costs have increased.

I try to save money. I don’t buy new clothes for myself or my daughter. I used to go to second-hand. And I never saw anything wrong with that. I'll pick up a whole bunch of stuff, bring it home, wash it twice, iron it out. Looks like new!

I don’t know why I should buy new clothes. First of all, it harms the environment. Second, it makes no sense when it comes to children. Especially if the child is playing in a private house. I'm afraid to imagine how much money I would have to spend on a little girl's wardrobe if I bought things in stores or in the market. Besides, have you seen that quality?

I wouldn't tell you my story if it wasn't for one incident. I have a close friend. Well, it was. She asked me to go shopping once. I certainly didn't buy myself anything. Anka was very surprised, and then she found out that I was dressing in second-hand. You should see her face! I felt as if I had committed a crime.

What to do with second-hand clothes Since then, our communication has deteriorated. I realized that Anya was just ashamed of me. We started dating a lot less often. And then she met me exactly at the moment when my daughter and I were leaving the same store with used clothes. A friend looked me in the eye and pretended not to know me!

I knew then that I would never call Ana again. I really enjoyed talking to her. She was the only friend I could share everything with. Can a friendship be destroyed by such nonsense?

I couldn't find a place for the next week. I decided that I would go to the temple to my father for advice. This is a budget psychologist, if I may say so. The priest listened to my story and said the right people would never disappear from my life. It's not my fault, my conscience is clear.

And at the end of our conversation, my father advised me to clean all used clothes from the energy of those people who once wore them. I had never heard of this before, and I was interested. Now, on the advice of the priest, after buying things, I soak them in a basin of water and salt. Only 1-2 tablespoons are enough. After a few hours, clothes should be washed in a typewriter.

And already dry things I sprinkle with holy water. I take it from my father. The priest also said that in the summer, second clothes can be exposed to the sun all day long. He called the sun a powerful natural cleanser.

As soon as I started doing this, life seemed to get better. I stopped worrying about my girlfriend and a new person came into my life. This time a man. Believe it or not, he came up to me when I was picking my daughter a tracksuit for a second. Said I was very nice. Now we're communicating, and I think I'm starting to fall in love. Miracles happen!

Life wisdom and editorial advice Let people out of your life you need to be able to. After all, if Alena did not do this, most likely, she would continue to blame herself for the fact that her friend turned away from her. However, it happens that even the closest friends part because it turns out that they have different life reference points.

It's great that Alena was able to solve her problem. I wonder, how do you feel about second hand and do you clean clothes from someone else’s energy?

Tags

See also

New and interesting