Guests noisily advised me to open a pastry shop, trying the cake "Three chocolates"

It was my dad’s birthday and I wanted to surprise him. Knowing his love for chocolate treats, I did not have to think long. I went online and found a very good recipe. As it turns out, cook Three Chocolate Cake It's easy at home. Today I will talk about all the details of its preparation.

Cake "Three chocolates" at home The cake "Three chocolates" consists of 4 balls. This is a wet cocoa-based biscuit, as well as a souffle of white, milk and black chocolate. In my opinion, dessert on the festive table is the perfect one. And this miracle is prepared quite simply and quickly. You can do this!

Biscuit ingredients
  • 2 eggs
  • 200g sugar
  • 1 tbsp warm milk
  • 0.5 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 2 tbsp wheat flour
  • 6 tbsp cocoa powder or kerob
  • 1 tsp soda without slide
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 1 tbsp boiling water

Igredients for 3 types of souffle
  • 100g black, milk and white chocolate
  • 75 ml of vegetable oil
  • 18g gelatin
  • 150 ml of milk
  • 600 ml cream with 35% fat
  • 15 tsp sugar

Preparation
  1. First thing we do is make a biscuit. To do this, whip with a corolla or blender sugar and eggs before whitening the egg mass. Add warm milk, salt and vegetable oil to the bowl. Then combine the remaining dry ingredients. To the milk-egg mixture add dry ingredients.
  2. Combine everything to produce a homogeneous mass. Then pour the boiling water into the dough, mix it again. The dough will look like a fairly liquid sour cream. Pour it into a mold covered with parchment. Bake biscuit at 180 degrees for about 15-20 minutes. Focus on your oven. The biscuit will not go dry because it will be wet.

3. For a soufflé made of dark chocolate, rinse the chocolate itself in a water bath, adding 25 ml of vegetable oil to it. It is necessary to make chocolate more viscous and liquid. Separately soak the gelatin in the milk. A portion of soufflé needs 6 g of gelatin and 50 ml of milk. Then this mass must be heated and mixed with chocolate.
  4. For one serving of soufflé beat 200 ml of cream and 5 tsp of sugar. Then mix the resulting cream with a chocolate mass and pour another liquid soufflé on the prepared biscuit in the form. Send the soufflé to the fridge for a few hours so it freezes. Focus on the appearance of the souffle.

5. When the soufflé of dark chocolate is ready, prepare in the same way a soufflé of milk chocolate and pour the previous layer with the resulting mass. Send the cake to the fridge again for a couple of hours and then make the last white chocolate soufflé. Ideally, at this stage, you should send dessert to the refrigerator overnight, if you have the opportunity.
  6. The finished cake can be decorated at will. Very cool such desserts look along with fresh fruits or berries. You can see an example in the photo. Bon appetit!

Cake "Three chocolates" at home: editorial advice If you do not like any of the types of chocolate, you can make a souffle from only one or two. But I bet that in this combination and white, milk, and even black chocolate will play with new colors and please you with its delicate taste.

Make a cake on the eve of a family holiday. This is the perfect treat to the festive table and much better than store chemose cakes with preservatives. And if you like soufflé but don’t like chocolate in any form, try making strawberry soufflé. The recipe was politely shared by my colleague Anastasia Chubar.

I also want to remind you of a beautiful dessert called “Bird’s milk”. Not so long ago I told about the history of the creation of this delicacy. But also on our website you can find an alternative recipe for such a dessert in the form of an appetizing cake.

If you make a cake "Three chocolates" according to our recipe, be sure to share the results in the comments. Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting