Daughter dreams of becoming a model, feed her elastic desserts almost without sugar

Gentle. souffle “Bird’s milk” with vanilla aroma and crispy thin glaze I cook at home according to the recipe of Olga Shobutinskaya. In summer, this dessert is a real find, since it does not need to be baked, and in the heat it is like a feat, and it contains a minimum of sugar, and therefore the risk of eating it for the figure is minimal.

And if you place a biscuit down such a soufflé, you will get a real cake "Bird's milk"!

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions soft-souffle Bird's milk. My favorite childhood treat!

Bird's Milk Souffle Ingredients
  • 100g protein (from 3 eggs)
  • 100g butter
  • 60g water
  • 175g of sugar
  • 100g condensed milk
  • 1/3 tsp citric acid
  • 5g vanilla sugar
  • 18g gelatin (+100g water)
  • 100g dark chocolate
  • 10g vegetable glaze oil

Preparation
  1. Pour gelatin with water and leave it to swell. And slightly softened butter whip with a mixer to a light and lush mass.

2. Slowly pour the condensed oil, continuing to whip. Note that oil and condensed oil should be approximately the same temperature.

3. To prepare the syrup in a steak with a thick bottom, pour sugar and vanilla sugar, pour water. Bring the syrup to a boil and then sprinkle the citric acid. Cook the syrup on an average heat for 5 minutes.

4. In a separate container beat proteins with a pinch of salt to lush foam. Ready syrup with a thin trickle pour to the whipped proteins, continuing to whip at high speed. Whip to steady foam.

5. Swollen gelatin heated on the stove or in the microwave. Carefully pour the gelatin mixture to the proteins. In several receptions also add the cream. Stir everything with a mixer at low speed.

6. Pour the soufflé into a baking mold covered with parchment paper (Olga Shobutinskaya has 20 by 20 cm) and cover it with food film. Put the soufflé in the fridge or freezer until it freezes completely. 730544

7. For the preparation of glazes, sprinkle chocolate with vegetable oil in a water bath. Let the glaze cool slightly and then pour it on the soufflé. Put it in the refrigerator for 2 hours so that the treat is well stabilized.

8. Cut the soufflé with a cold knife on portions and enjoy the excellent taste of it sweetness. Bon appetit!

To learn more about this recipe, watch the video with cook-channel Olga Shobutinskaya. Olga, thank you for the wonderful recipes. Everything comes out the first time and without much fuss!

about:blank

The Editorial Board also suggest familiarizing yourself with the recipe for milk soufflé in the form of watermelon lobes. A delicious dessert like summer itself!

Alternatively, if not souffle chocolate glaze, then you can dump it in cocoa, crushed nuts, cookie crumbs or coconut shavings.

The texture of the souffle “Bird’s milk” is fascinating and beckons to taste. I just love this dessert. Is there anyone else here who loves him as much as I do?

Tags

See also

New and interesting