Gypsy strawberry soufflé of three components to take away the soul

On the offensive strawberry I make strawberry soufflé. This is a very light, simply weightless dessert that everyone will definitely like. Strawberry clouds somewhat resemble marshmallows, but they taste much more tender.

Today's edition. "Site" Share instructions for preparing strawberry Galina's gypsy souffle. It's just melting in your mouth!

Strawberry Souffle Ingredients
  • 500g fresh strawberries
  • 200g sugar
  • 30g gelatin
  • 2g citric acid

Preparation
  1. Wash the strawberries, separate their tails. Put strawberries in the pan.

2. Add sugar to the strawberries, whip the blender to puree. Add gelatin to it, stir everything with a silicone spatula and leave it to swell for half an hour.

3. Place a strawberry-mass pan on a medium fire, warm up slightly, but do not boil. Pour citric acid and stir.

4. With a mixer, beat it all to a white fluffy mass. It takes about 10 minutes.

5. Deep form for baking (Gypsy Galina 26 centimeters) covered with food film. Pour strawberry mass into the mold. It was also covered with food film. Put for 3-4 hours in the refrigerator to freeze.

6. Take the frozen soufflé out of the mold and slice it into pieces. If desired, sprinkle powdered sugar or coconut shavings. That's it, soufflé Strawberry ready. Bon appetit!

To see everything. preparation Watch the video from the gypsy Galina. The day after tomorrow, I'm gonna go get strawberries, make this delicious!

about:blank

I also suggest you read a simple recipe for strawberry brownie. This is an amazing treat in just half an hour!

Try this one. dessert fresh strawberries. The treat is porous and airy. It is prepared simply, with only three or four ingredients.

Strawberry soufflé will appeal to both children and adults, tested on my home!

Tags

See also

New and interesting