Whether to trust people

Still from the TV series Greg Eitansa, Deran of Sarafian, David Straiton other "house" (2004-2012)

The opening theme music of the series in accordance with the rights and licensing regulations are not being used at the show in the UK, Australia and New Zealand

Thanks to technology, almost gone are the days when you could get lost because a passer-by, supporting you the wrong way. But our mood, time and sometimes health still depend on the advice of random people. The author G_NICK_KATE about how difficult it is to trust people.

A number of years ago I asked at the railway ticket office South of town, are there tickets to Moscow. The girl assured that there is none. Well, I quickly left. Behind me a woman came up and asked for a ticket for "the Quiet don" (I think so). Tickets there. I returned to the cashier what I was told? So it's a brand train. How to ask to get a full answer? The impression that people have included a block in the head, which gives the opportunity to understand what you want from.

Colleagues got cash in the Bank next door, although in the hands of a debit card of other Bank. They asked cute consultant whether it will take the Bank with interest for removal. The consultant smiled, assured that his Bank will not take anything. And on the other Bank didn't even ask.

A year and a half ago I changed my Internet store where I bought food for the dog. As always call me sweet girl said that food discontinued. Well, I know it happens. Looked the same online, in the end went to the pet store where we bought new food that was recommended by the consultants. The dog liked it, was already to watch it online, and what do I find? The food was seemingly discontinued. It is, just in a different packaging. I did not want the girl career, just now decided to go to another store. Recently bought: "... with sensitive digestion". I cheerfully answer is that there is no such. But I already know how it is, so start the girl questioned. It is recognized that there are roughly the same, but for dogs with sensitive skin. You know what's funny? On the package one, but the invoice and, apparently, the price of the store another name.

Trying to remember how many years ago until yesterday, my ears someone called "ears". A doctor with a difficult name LOR asked me about my symptoms. I got a real pleasure.

Doctor: And your ears look?

Me: No.

Doctor: Who are you even watching?

I: Therapist.

Doctor: Terapevt? (It seemed to me that with that face and voice she could respond to my message, what advice for the treatment I received from a neighbor).

A therapist assured me that nothing in my throat does not see, the second insisted that the pain I could "nakalat". ENT asked how often I get sick, wondered what rare. Said that the bad throat, prescribed different medications. And if I believed the doctors that my throat's all right?

I even began to think about the fact that a large number of visitors of our library is due to the fact that people come to for advice that are worth reading. Come to us because they trust us.

Today I was amused the pharmacy shelves. In the most prominent places is a means for potency and birth control respectively. In the less advantageous areas of cardiovascular and (season!) cold remedies. By the way, that pharmacists also often asked what kind of medicine is better. Is it possible to trust an unfamiliar seller? I'm not sure. Suddenly his income depends on units sold? Yes, most of it is, and he will be advised to buy something more expensive and hardly better.

источник:livejournal.com

Source: /users/1077

Tags

See also

New and interesting