People of the world

Soul San Francisco
"I'm from Jersey ... I'm just very happy that I'm here».

People from New York
"If people do not become more closely, we find ourselves in the shortest possible time in the corporate fascist state».

People Amsterdam
"One day I decided to ignore what other people think of me people».

People of Rome
"They all think I'm originally from the UK, because I look like an Englishman. Oh, and because I sing! [Starts to sing God Save the Queen] ».

Soul San Francisco

"I'm Jimmy Flowers. Ask around. I know everything ».

People of New York
"When my husband died, I asked:" Moe, how do I live without you? "And he answered:" Take the love that you feel for me and spread it around ».

People Amsterdam
"As a child I read Robinson Crusoe and The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. I always wanted to travel, but after graduation, I worked from 9 to 5. The months flew by, and I felt that dreams evaporate. One day I decided to change my life, packed and threw everything. I carry in a backpack and a sleeping bag and send some clothes, where the wind blows ».

People of China
"I studied art».

People in Tel Aviv
She's in the hands of the whole world.

People of Rome
"I am divorced, I have a daughter, she is a big girl. I'm tired of ordinary life, without the right to choose anything. Now I am married to the street. I want to get dirty in the mud, to dive into the fountain, and then again to get dirty. I want to go barefoot, sleeping in the temple, on the bridge, under the bridge, at the foot of the statue. I want to play music, hang out with friends and my dog. People think I'm an addict, but look! I have not punctured hands ».

People of India
"I like how everything changes».

People in Tel Aviv
"For me, God is Love. It does not matter to which God you choose to believe. If you believe, then you love ».

People of Buenos Aires
"The only thing of which I can never give up, this is my learning. It gives me too much fun ».

People of Berlin
"When I was a child, my grandmother took me with her to gather herbs. And then we went to the morgue so she could see who had recently died. I think that's why I'm still very relaxed attitude to death. While it is always sad when someone dies close, regardless of whether it is a partner or a rat. Beautiful animals, by the way ».

People Rio de Janeiro
Marechal phenomenal!

People Quetta
World.

People Bolivia
You have 25 dogs? How do you manage to feed them?
"First there was a dog, he had come with me when I sell a product. I decided to give him some food, and then come and others. Difficult to take care of all because they often fight each other ... Many dogs come to me sick, they need the help of a veterinarian. Money that I get almost not enough for the whole month, but what to do? I love them ... and we have to take care of animals ».

People Durban

People of Buenos Aires
"My art teacher said that art is something that comes from within and can not be forced».

People Durban

People of India
"I believe that love and light are interrelated. That's why it's cool to the sofa. In the air a lot of love ».

People Quetta
"I have five pairs of watches and rings 16 and I love to wear them at the same time».

People Bolivia

People of Singapore
"It's easier to be alone. Otherwise, get married, and the problems begin - husband gambles, cheats, finds another woman's crazy. There is a simple solution. This cat - his name is Bobby. Some people think I'm crazy and sick, so not married and play with the cats. But to treat animals properly, feed them, and they also will treat you well ».

People Sofia

People of China
In our village say: "Thousands of candles can ignite from a single candle, not shortening it. Happiness never ends if it divide ».

People Indonesia

People of Papua New Guinea

People Colombia

People Sofia

People of Papua New Guinea
"I'm from out of town, I visit here their children and grandchildren. We are all the time talking on the phone, but it's more full communion when we see each other and talk in person ».

People Melbourne

People Vanuatu

People Karachi
"Whenever you do good, do it quietly (without any publicity). God, no doubt, aware of your good deeds. He knows everything.

People Seoul

People Melbourne
"I am also a photographer. Do surreal photos ».

People Toronto

People of Egypt
"I was 40 years old janitor. Now my son is working in a foreign bank, the daughter left for Kuwait. I just relaxed! »

People of Istanbul

"I usually shy when meeting new people. But as soon as I know them better, or give it all or nothing ».

People Vanuatu
She does not need brilliance to shine.

Source: cameralabs.org

Tags

See also

New and interesting