Mothers with children

Project London photographer Jenny Lewis called "Odnodnevochki" consists of beautiful photos of mothers and their babies, which is only one day old. These pictures were taken in a comfortable home environment, and can be considered the first official pictures of these crumbs in a family photo album.

Looking at how these women keep their newborn babies and babies, it is impossible not to feel the warmth and love from which rejoices the heart. "This is the most natural looking portraits of all that I've ever been able to do - says Lewis. - Women are by themselves, they have nothing to prove, because they can already be proud of yourself ».
12 photos from here
Site of the photographer: jennylewis.net

1. Lewis says that each photo is accompanied by at least a touching story. "All these people are so mean a lot to me ...»

2. "The story is very much - a single mother, already burdened with older children, and young couples that have recently met and have allowed themselves to excess in the New Year's Eve."

3. "All these stories are interrelated with pictures, and they are all equally important to me."

4. Lewis and her project quite popular on the Internet.

5. Even strangers in the streets know her and comment on her work.

6. "Once in the end of the summer I was sitting in Photogallery Susan Bright, and the girl next to me saw my card and said," You are the author of the project "Odnodnevochki?" I just found out about it on one site. " And I had no idea that my project as widely advertised. "

7. "Actually, Susan Bright - curator, which I admire, and she told about my project girlfriend share a link to my page in Facebook. Incredibly, as some history can heal their own lives on the Internet. "

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting