1. Studies have shown that the addition of only 50 grams of avocado to salads to increase the absorption of carotenoids from seven to fifteen times over the salad without avocado.
2. Nutritionists say that avocados slows skin aging.
3. Another avocado can prevent cancer of the mouth cavity. Active substances contained in these fruits, kill some cancer cells and stop the process of regeneration of healthy cells.
4. Useful properties of avocado explains the very high nutritional value of the fruit. Nutritional value (per 100 g pulp): calorie - 120 kcal; fat - 30%; protein - 1, 6% -2% 1; Vitamin K - 14.6 mg; dietary fiber - 3, 65 mg; potassium - 437, 27 mg; folate - 45, 19 mg; Vitamin B6 - 0, 2 mg; Vitamin C - 5, 77 mg; Copper - 0, 19 mg.
5. In the vitamin complex avocado contains: vitamin E and F. Vitamin E helps to improve the supply of cells in our body with oxygen and also works as an antioxidant, protecting cells. Vitamin F - is a complex of fatty acids: linoleic, and arachidonic linoenovoy. This vitamin provides healthy skin and hair.