Ingredients:
Cottage cheese - 250 g
Flour - 300 g
Eggs - 2 pcs.
Sugar - 100 g
Soda - 1 teaspoon
Salt
Method of preparation:
Beat eggs with a mixer. Add sugar, beat everything together. Add baking soda (not extinguish), salt (to taste - a little bit), cottage cheese. All the mix. Absorb the flour and mix everything again. Get pretty stiff dough cling to the hands. Pull out of the tank pripyliv hands and table flour - by rolling out somewhere else floor stakana.Dalshe I divide the dough into three parts (the sizes do not allow my desk roll all at once))) and rolled each thickness of about 0, 5-0, 7 cm. Do not thin thing. I cut a large glass full circle, and a small lid carved in each circle Once Around. It turns out about 25 pieces. bagels or kruzhochkov.Razogrevayu oil (I'm a small saucepan fry, pour oil to 3 cm. in height) over moderate heat - check the readiness of oil-throwing tiny pieces of dough, if you start to gather around a piece of bubbles, oil temperature optimalnaya.Ya throw three things - they little increase in volume. Fried very quickly - until golden brown.
Then fry circles - they turn into balls))) Spread ready bagels on a napkin to soak up excess oil. To your liking, you can sprinkle with powdered sugar.

Tags

See also

New and interesting