How to make a mountain of donuts from one pack of cottage cheese

This Saturday, I want to introduce my kids to one of my childhood favorite desserts. Chicken donuts. The oil is crispy on the outside and very tender on the inside.

Cook balls are prepared from simple and affordable ingredients that are easy to find in the refrigerator of any hostess. The most important thing is to have a pack of cottage cheese!

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions cottage cheese. They always come and go!

Also at the bottom of the article you will find a wonderful video recipe for cottage cheese donuts from the culinary blogger Yuliya Small.

Doughnuts from cottage cheese in oil Ingredients for dough
  • 140g flour
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 2 eggs
  • 60g sugar
  • 10g vanilla sugar
  • 180g cottage cheese
  • pinch

Additionally.
  • 2 tbsp flour
  • fryer
  • powder

Preparation
  1. In a convenient container, mix flour with baking powder with a corollary.

2. In a separate container, beat the egg with a mixer with sugar and salt. Eggs should brighten and increase in volume. Also add vanilla sugar and cottage cheese. Hit the mixer again at low speed.

3. Add to the liquid ingredients flour with baking powder. Stir it well with a silicone spatula.

4. Hands lightly dip in flour (raise on the saucer 2 tablespoons of flour) and form small balls from the dough. The size of cottage cheese balls, so that they are well fried, should be no more than a walnut. From this number of ingredients comes about 20-22 curd balls.

5. Take a deep and narrow enough dish so that the consumption of deep frying oil is small. Pour vegetable oil into a saucepan or saucepan without a smell, warm it up. The oil should be enough so that the donuts do not lie on the bottom of the dishes, but swim freely in it.

6. Dip the doughnuts in the butter with a fork or noise. A pot of butter should be on medium heat so that the doughnuts do not burn. Roast them from all sides to a ruddy golden color. Put ready donuts on a paper towel to absorb excess fat.

7. Pour some doughnuts before serving powdered. Bon appetit!

You can learn more about the technology of making donuts by watching this video from the beautiful culinary channel Yuliya Small.

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=Ox8AZcEuHBA

I also suggest to get acquainted with an unusual recipe for apple donuts. You can water with honey, condensed, jam, jam or melted chocolate. Options a whole sea!

I remember how my grandmother used to make me cheese balls with this recipe. I woke up in the morning to the smell and it was the best time.

Donuts made of cottage cheese in oil are an amazing treat for the whole family. I am sure that your family will be very happy with this delicious!

Tags

See also

New and interesting