Recipe ponchykov of kephire

I’ve often found that granny recipes are the best. And to be honest, I thought there were no recipes I wouldn’t try personally. But as it turned out, my grandmother had one recipe that she never wrote down in her cookbook.

This is the name of a dish I learned about the other day. Kharyashki are miniature donuts strewn with powdered sugar. Classic khakharyashki are made without filling, which reduces the time of their preparation to just a few minutes. However, with a great desire and enough time, you can take care of the filling.

Editorial "Site" tells how to prepare lush, fragrant, airy and appetizing tea-drink. It takes very little time to prepare, and the result is striking with its tenderness and airiness.

Haharashki on kefir Ingredients
  • 400ml kefir
  • 400g flour
  • 2 eggs
  • 3 tbsp sugar
  • 10g vanilla sugar
  • 12g baking powder
  • 1/3 tsp salt
  • 250 ml of vegetable oil

Preparation
  1. Take a deep bowl and pour kefir into it.

2. Then put the eggs in the bowl and add the sugar. Stir the ingredients and then add vanilla sugar and salt to the mixture.

3. After that, sift the prepared flour along with the baking powder and add them to the bowl with the remaining ingredients.

4. Stir the dough well.

5. To fry khakharyashki, pour vegetable oil into the saucer and warm up well, then reduce the fire under the oil to medium.

6. Dial the dough with a teaspoon and with the help of a second teaspoon dip it into the heated oil.

7. Roast the doughnuts to a golden color on a medium fire.

8. After the khakharyashki acquire a golden hue, they must be removed from the oil with the help of noise and immediately put on a paper towel so that excess oil goes away.

Ready donuts can be filled with chocolate or condensed with a confectionery syringe. Any jam is also suitable for filling. Although without filling, donuts strewn with powdered sugar are very good.

Now that you know, How to make jackasses To tea in a few minutes, you can no longer worry about treats for sudden guests.

Tags

See also

New and interesting