350 g fresh or frozen mushrooms (mushrooms, mushrooms, chanterelles, white, etc.)
600 g potatoes
150 g onion
150 g of crude (solid or semisolid)
sour cream (10-20%) - 100 gr
vegetable oil - 2 tbsp
1. Boil the mushrooms until cooked (boiled mushrooms 30 minutes after boiling).
2. Boil the potatoes until tender. Onion cut into half rings.
Fry in vegetable oil. Potatoes cool, peel and cut into slices.
3. Grate the cheese on a medium grater. In a baking dish (any form - ceramic, clay, glass) Place half of potatoes, a little salt and pepper. Lubricate the sour cream.
4. Put the mushrooms, a little salt and pepper. Lubricate the sour cream.
Put a bow. Put the remaining potatoes. Sprinkle with cheese.
5. Put in the oven. Bake at 180 degrees for 30-35 minutes