Cheeseless casserole

The first time I made this. cottage cheeseMy husband called it “I made you out of what was.” He's a sweetie, so he didn't like the sugar-free casserole option. But after trying one piece, I apologized for a bad joke. This unpretentious pastry became my hit. It never gets bored, because you can experiment with filling endlessly.

Cheese casserole without mankey Unsweetened cheesecake And flour came on our menu all of a sudden. It's a normal Friday night and a ball in the fridge. There is no sugar to drink tea. But no one canceled dinner! I had to get out and cook with the products I had at hand.

The casserole turns out to be very beautiful and tasty. It consists of only useful products, and in the preparation there are no difficulties, even a child can cope.

DepositPhotos

The ingredients
  • 500-700g cottage cheese
  • 100g of any hard cheese
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 Bulgarian pepper
  • seedless
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1/4 tsp soda
  • dillbundle
  • 1/2 tsp black ground pepper
  • 1 tbsp mixture of dried herbs (basil, marjoram, rosemary, thyme)
  • pumpkin

Preparation
  1. Sod cheese on a grater and mix with eggs and cottage cheese. Add soda, salt, spices, crushed dill and mix thoroughly.

2. Cut the olives in half and cut the Bulgarian pepper in cubes.
  3. Form for baking lubricate vegetable oil and put in it curd mass.
  4. Straighten the cheese mixture in a uniform. On top lay Bulgarian pepper and olives, pressing them into the surface of the casserole.

5. Sprinkle the casserole with greens and seeds. Bake 30-40 minutes in the oven heated to 200 degrees. So that the seeds do not burn, after 15 minutes of baking, cover the form with a piece of parchment or foil.
  6. After the baking time, take the dish out of the form and let it cool completely. Only then serve it to the table. Bon appetit!

Remember that cottage cheese does not last long. It should be consumed within a few days. If you don’t know what to make from the stove,WebsiteThere are 5 recipes for egg-free diet dishes that vegetarians and weight-losers will like.

Unsweet cheesecake It fits perfectly into the diet for those who want to lose weight. Do not be afraid of culinary experiments and cook with pleasure!

Save the recipe in bookmarks and share it with friends in social networks. And if your cookbook has dishes that appeared completely by chance, tell about them in the comments under this article.

Tags

See also

New and interesting