Recipe dracica with meat and gribami

I am a fan of potatoes in any form, especially if they are served in combination with meat or mushrooms. My dad is a Belarusian, maybe that’s why I know a lot of people. dranic.

But I have a special recipe for making deruns, and this one comes from potato-making Not from Belarus, but from Hungary. I was told about it by my good friend Bernadette, who lives in Budapest. The dish is called “derun in Hungarian”, but in my recipe notebook I call it “family draniki with filling”.

After cooking according to this recipe, you will forget about what ordinary danikas are! A giant dranic with meat and mushrooms is an excellent solution for a delicious and hearty family dinner, which everyone will enjoy without exception.

DepositPhotos

Dranks with meat Today editorial "Site" He'll tell you how to cook. meat-and-mushroom. It tastes better than any other restaurant!

DepositPhotos

The ingredients
  • 5 Medium Potatoes
  • 300g mushrooms
  • 2 chicken breasts
  • 80ml cream
  • 70g dill
  • 200g tomatoes
  • 300g lettuce leaves
  • 60g flour
  • 1 egg
  • 1 bulb
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • salt, pepper, nutmeg to taste
  • sunflower-oil

DepositPhotos

Preparation
  1. Wash the chicken breast and cut it into small pieces. Do the same with mushrooms.

2. Pour some vegetable oil into the pan and give it 1-2 minutes to warm up. In the heated pan, put the meat, salt it and pepper. Fry the chicken for 4-5 minutes. In the 4th minute add mushrooms to the chicken. Roast until ready, stirring periodically.

3. While the filling is being prepared, rub potatoes on a large grater. Pour the potatoes into a convenient container and add an egg there.

4. When the chicken with mushrooms is almost ready, add cream to the pan and mix it well. Put out the filling for another 3-4 minutes.

5. Cut the bulb with small rings and add to a container of grated potatoes. Smell it and taste it. If you wish, add some nutmeg. Pour the flour and mix the dough. The dough should look like the dunks.

6. Grease the pan with vegetable oil. We put potato dough in the pan. I like it when the pancake is not too thick. Then the potatoes will roast better. Roast the derun from both sides to the ruddy crust.

7. Ready dranic put on a bowl and bake in the oven for 6 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.

8. Lettuce finely cut and salti, add some olive oil. The tomatoes and dill are finely cut.

9. On the half of the finished dranic, shift the filling of chicken with mushrooms, cover the filling with the second half of the potato pancake. Next to the dranic, put a leaf of salad and beautifully decorate everything with pieces of tomatoes. That's it, the dish is ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to make the perfect baked potato. Elementary life hack for a delicious dish!

One look at this recipe is enough to go straight to the kitchen! Be sure to try this delicious dish, and I am sure that it will be one of your favorites.

In such an unusual performance, dranics can be served on holidays. You'll love the result! In the meantime, be a friend, share this article with your loved ones.

Tags

See also

New and interesting