How We Troll Moscow City Duma (39 pics + 1 video)

Brave guys continue to deal with offenses on the roads.
See also:
How We Troll General Prosecutor's Office (33 pics + text + 2 Video)

Oh-wei! It will be a funny story. And although this trash and hell as the prosecutor's office, was not, but veseluhi and effectiveness - an order of magnitude greater. As you know, the activists PAR headed by Vadim Korovin occasionally carry out raids against illegal parking. A week ago, it was quite freaky story titled "How We Troll General Prosecutor's Office." Hell and trash. Tarantino with the reality of our lives is not lying near. As, however, and the Comedy Club. And confirmed that the action today. For me, it was a comedy. At this time we have decided to fight against illegal parking at the Moscow City Duma. Actually, all the same story - the band squatting, illegal fencing and personalized check-in for this band in a garage under a brick on an opposite

In place of diversion Far post parachuted at eight in the morning. By this time a citizen has already passed on the opposite, as eloquently traces left by them on the treacherous snow falling out. We got the camera and began to wait for the second. But. Whatever I did not say Posner, the Duma - not a fool. They sit smart people. Seeing through the window of his old friend Vadim Korovin, whose face already knows, perhaps one prosecutor and one deputy of the Duma quickly realized what he will now clone and started to cover their tracks. In the literal sense of the word. Snowthrower

Unfortunately, how to cover his tracks failed. It was at that moment there was a second deputy

And on an opposite under a brick under the sign of "movement just right" drove into the garage. Together with his number V559Er

Realizing that the strategy of passive defense is not working, snow tools was a new task. Namely - to block his Bobcat band members to our network do not come across. Which he did.

But. In the army, sergeant uchebke, taught me the main thing in the formulation of the problem - an accurate and correct understanding of its staff. It is not enough just to give the order. It is necessary that this order was understood. And understood - correctly. Therefore it is necessary to get the exact repetition of the subordinate task. Twice. All the all clear? Yes sir! All the all clear? Yes sir! Judging by everything, the army officers of the Moscow City Duma has not served the double repetition of the task entrusted to the personnel do not have, and so when the deputy approached the third ...

... He just removed a bobcat and launched a people's choice directly in our network

Where we took him in open arms, blocking their young bodies (in this case - a tripod reinforced body Borsyaki) movement in the opposite lane and prevent further offenses

But fools to "Volkswagen Phaeton" usually do not go. On the "Volkswagen Phaeton" is usually smart people go. And especially if the Phaeton equipped rooms A850MO. Therefore, the driver quickly assessed the situation and began to take back, deciding to leave the place of the offense in the same way. I told you about the double repetition of the order of the personnel? Said. It is necessary, heads of gentlemen, it is necessary to achieve it. Otherwise it may happen incident. As has happened in this case. Running his own deputy in the trap bobcat driver took ... and again blocked the lane, blocked his exit!

Oh, damn ... Oh, hold me seven ... Ah, I can not bear it ...

No, but what. The fighter told to stand on a post - it is worth it. Not excommunicated, and not distracting. Despite the hardships and privations. All charter guard service. How to set a task - as he did and perform. He also said no one let deputies back? No one. And for "think" I do not pay him money.

̶d̶o̶l̶g̶o̶ ̶b̶i̶l̶i̶s̶̶ ̶o̶n̶i̶ ̶n̶a̶ ̶k̶r̶u̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶b̶e̶r̶e̶g̶u̶ our victory, in short

Well, then everything developed as of writing. Vadim Korovin ̶z̶a̶ch̶i̶t̶a̶l̶ ̶v̶o̶d̶i̶t̶e̶l̶yu̶ ̶e̶g̶o̶ ̶p̶r̶a̶v̶a̶ said its standard "you have broken the rules of the road, please stay where you are, we'll call the police, you do not mind?" The driver said that he is against, we avoid the temptation to escape, blocked the car on the perimeter columns, after which the crew of the boat lay down on the bottom and left in tinted nesoznanku

Generally, by the way, in these columns occupants have to say thank you. How else to block the offender? Well, not bobcat, in fact, with a backpack to carry. Yes and no, we Bobcat. What are we, the Moscow City Duma something. And dzhentlmeny to our arrival everything is prepared. You take a column, you put a bumper - it's done.

And then just drove past the employee of the State Traffic Safety Inspectorate. Here, they say. We've got the Phaeton, a deputy in the Phaeton, his driver, his rights, bars and bobcat. Bars and bobcat are not ours, and everything else can take. Before beginning his duties, Mr. policeman t̶o̶zh̶e̶ ̶z̶a̶b̶u̶b̶o̶sh̶i̶l̶ ̶l̶u̶k̶ ̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶p̶u̶t̶a̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶i̶ ̶s̶n̶e̶g̶o̶u̶b̶o̶r̶sch̶i̶k̶o̶m̶, ̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶, ̶ ̶ch̶i̶s̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶o̶r̶zh̶a̶t̶̶ ̶p̶o̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶s̶ ̶p̶a̶ts̶a̶n̶a̶m̶i̶ ̶v̶ ̶d̶e̶zh̶u̶r̶k̶e̶ photographed place of the offense. To prove in court, hopefully.

And proceed to the rule of law

Bobcat again distilled off, the unit is lying on the bottom of a deputy towed backwards through the transition at a red light at an opposite to the second parking lot of Moscow City Council - the same band captured on Petrovka - and began to investigate the circumstances of the offense

A bobcat returned back

A desolate battlefield. Only crow Gry echoed ̶n̶a̶d̶ ̶p̶o̶v̶e̶r̶zh̶e̶n̶n̶y̶m̶ ̶t̶e̶l̶o̶m̶ ̶d̶e̶p̶u̶t̶a̶t̶a̶. No, not echoed. What are we, monsters or what? Just desolate, and all. As you can see, there already began to gather tube.

Meanwhile, on Petrovka, the second self-captured strip events went on as usual ... But wait! I forgot. Che I - not as all tunnels? Auburn? Not a photographer? I do not have the iPhone? Or shorter than Prokhorov? Here is my l̶u̶k̶ ̶v̶ ̶s̶o̶r̶t̶i̶r̶e̶ self-portrait, too. At work. One of my day. The crossbow in the guard booth of Moscow City Council. Laykayte write mi-mi-mi, send seals.

Yes, it was. Meanwhile, on Petrovka, a second illegal parking, events went on as usual

Came another employee of the Moscow City Duma and, together with the guard began to pour nezamerzayku in the washer reservoir. To do this, of course, you have to chop off half the strip at the city

And then another.

And so that's

And this gentleman. That has completely stopped at the only remaining band and became shutkovat with the guard. - And you know - I say - that the second lane can not stop? - I know, - said the lord. - So what? - I ask. - Well, everything - is responsible.

And then on the "Mazda" has arrived here this fellow here, and we began to say, "Now we've got all the rewrite»:

However, it was the only threat. In contrast to the prosecutor general, the deputies and their assistants (or assistant, or who they are there), as well as drivers and guards acted on the order cultured. Human rights activities do not interfere, do not swear obscenities, that their land is not plowed, it does not interfere with shooting and generally were quite courteous. Meanwhile, the law wheel spinning. Comrade Inspector - do not believe it! - Drew up a report, and - again, do not believe it! - Removed the driver's license of the offender! Ta-dum! Bravo, encore, flowers on the stage.

As a deputy will be calculated with his driver for the withdrawn rights, I do not know, but hopefully, the next time a request to pass quickly, the driver ̶s̶k̶a̶zh̶e̶t̶ ̶d̶e̶p̶u̶t̶a̶t̶u̶ ̶d̶a̶ ̶p̶o̶sh̶e̶l̶ ̶t̶y̶ ̶k̶ ̶ch̶e̶r̶t̶u̶, ̶ ̶ya̶ ̶i̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶ ̶i̶z̶-̶z̶a̶ ̶t̶e̶b̶ya̶ ̶p̶o̶l̶g̶o̶d̶a̶ ̶b̶e̶z̶ ̶p̶r̶a̶v̶ ̶s̶i̶d̶e̶l̶ indicate his inadmissibility of violation of traffic rules. Because there is one law for all. And rightly so, we think. At this point - that'll take two-- arrived fourth. But the driver Bobcat additional instructions have already been given, and to pass the people's choice, he was not going to. Pantomime began

Get your shushleyku! - As it says frowning headlights look Honourable citizen. No! I can not allow you to commit an offense! - How to respond to him Bobcat driver. Yes, I'm with your Bobcat Now you know why! - How to parry lord. I know! But in my position comes another one! - How to respond to it social worker. Then we began to pour oil on the fire. "Come on, call in!" - Shouting we lord and invitingly waved. What he pointed to the bobcat and shrugged his shoulders. "Run it - we said the guard. - The greater the surrender, the better! "- Well guys, well, I regret, Well have you a little something, - he pleaded janitor. And we regret it. As a result, Mr. decided their business on the street and left.

Well, here we zasobiralis. I have sfotkal another janitor moves closer to the curb bollards

Thus, the city has returned almost a whole page - icing represents the old border squatting

On which immediately began to drive citizens.

Enjoy, folks! We do not mind. This is our gift to the city. However, in our honor can be called a strip our young funny names Finally us went deputy head of the Moscow City Duma Nikolai Figurovsky and spoke at length about what MPs here do not drive and do them ̶N̶u̶r̶g̶a̶l̶i̶e̶v̶ ̶r̶a̶z̶r̶e̶sh̶i̶l̶ Sobyanin gave the street for parking, but it was Not certainly in that way. However, he was also quite correct.

Then we sat on the horses, and went to one pub nearby tea, as the battle took us more than two hours - for which, incidentally, a deputy of the Phaeton was never released, and after toning identefitsirovat his identity we could not, but he was there and Vadim Korovin even seen it - and arrived at our favorite place, the Big Dmitrovka 15, the building of the Prosecutor General. We Troll last time. And that - who would have thought - again squatting band itself for parking and fence its columns. Eh! You would know, my friends, it's nice to park the self-captured on the empty parking lot of the General Prosecutor's Office in central Moscow during the morning rush hour and to dine delicious hot tea!

And what you want. Do not be afraid to assert their rights. Slide the bars to hell and safely park. All of this is illegal. What I suggest you equip that's the letter and carry it close to your heart. Amen.

Source: starshinazapasa.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting