Lawlessness traffic police in the Ryazan region

Returning home after the May holidays with his wife and 10-month daughter, the path passes through the region of Ryazan and Ryazan itself (bypass).

The weather was good, yesterday was a holiday May 9, Road no signs of problems.
Just beyond the village Epikhin on the bridge over the river Tysya catches up with me and DPS patrol car to stop. As a law-abiding citizen to comply with this requirement.

Via tambovchanin

(photo, video) By oknchanii write.

Act I

Lieutenant DPS not given, and immediately asked for documents and asked to go to a patrol car for a protocol on violation of traffic rules. On the natural question, "What am I broke?" Answer: "overtaken by prohibiting sign in the village Grebnevo." The second patrol car traffic police officer told me that I passed KAMAZ that "now passes by us" in the area of ​​the sign 3.20 "Overtaking is forbidden" and offered to drive and show me on the ground. As in the car except I had a wife and daughter (10 months), I refused to go to a patrol car and drove to her. Map from the point of my stop to this sign 3, 3 km away. DPS officer was surprised when I asked for the documents in the car and back to the right, zaiknuvshis that he was "a representative government ..." I finish gave him saying that traffic rules are the same for everyone and no rights, I am unable to even pull place behind the wheel of any car. Rights gave me and off we went.

Why are they caught up with me for so long and in which the bushes hid that failed to stop at the site remains a mystery to me.

Already in place Lieutenant DPS began to tell me the rules of the road under his editorship because He believes that the sign installed anywhere in the village valid until the end of the village, and all the adjacent road is nothing more than "adjoining territory."

SDA General p. 1.2
"Surrounding area" - an area directly adjacent to the road and not intended for through traffic vehicles (yards, residential areas, parking lots, gas stations, businesses, etc.).

In fact, the road situation looked like this:

To my right a sign 2.4 "Give way," a little away 2.1 "main road", overtaking is forbidden signs installed before the sharp turn (he is a bridge across the pond) in both directions. No Cancels characters. It took 4 minutes that would explain the difference between DPS Lieutenant surrounding area from the road, which in turn formed a crossroads at which the action has ended and the sign "No overtaking". Total we lost 30 minutes of your time, I was badly battered nerves, the mood at zero, but the ignorance in this case eliminated and DPS officer lets us saying, "Well, there in front of you will meet again, be careful»

Intermission

Thank God none of us have never met and we made it safely to Bypass Ryazan road.

Act II

At the intersection with the street Sitnikovskoy we rebuilds after traffic island in the left lane that would in any way compensate for the lost time and ahead of the wagon tunable over into the right lane, as Left only to turn to the left. Before me 2 more of the same but the hurrying to Ryazan numbers (62 regions). Crossroads with traffic lights, though it is always in the tube is formed, and this time it was a cop who saw my maneuver and air rushed to grab the radio and something to convey.

The crew of traffic police, or rather even two crew, were not long in coming, and stopped me just outside the intersection. This time to introduce Lieutenant DPS has not forgotten his name Naumtsev if I heard correctly, unfortunately most of the traffic police and reported if the chanting his name as if they are ashamed of it. The reason for the stop was not announced because Lieutenant Naumtsev himself did not know it, he tried to form the words of my offense. I am an ordinary citizen of our country, I have no scabs and links "at the top" so the SDA, I try not to break, and even more so seeing the traffic police. Taking my documents Naumtsev lieutenant went to the patrol car to write the protocol, as floor plate & quot; he did not know the other ways he does not know. I waited for exactly 5 minutes, looking in the rearview mirror what's really going on. The lieutenant gave my documents to the patrol car, and he was waiting for new instructions by radio to stop the "pseudo" violators.

Lieutenant Naumtsev (top) in a hurry for a new car detainee. The license plate region - 190 (Moscow Region)

His partner was sitting in the patrol car on the driver's seat stare at cars passing by and occasionally talking on a cell phone. No protocol, he naturally will not be issued. Apparently they even empty forms with them was not.

This is what happened after that, you can look at the video (5 minutes of waiting the return of documents have been cut)

The result:

It spent another 30 minutes of my time and a lot of nerves.
In the 20 minutes that my documents held in the patrol car was not written a single line in the protocol.
According to the facts of the complaint were compiled and sent through the official website of traffic police

Statutory acts of photo and video shooting:
On the basis of Article 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation "On human rights and the collection and processing of information" and the commentary to article 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation:
Photographing people in public places carried out freely:
-The Press conferences (if the organizers do not prohibit to shoot);
-Militsionerov, Firefighters, doctors, officers spaseniya- on duty;
Parties to demonstrations, protests, speakers at these events;
Subscribing accidents and collisions;
-Any People accidentally caught in the frame when taking all of the above (when shooting these people is not the goal), if a person does not mind (not locked hands, do not protest otherwise), or expressly agrees to the shooting.

On the basis of the annex to the Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia from 02.03.2009 N 185:
25. An employee shall not impede the use of video and sound recording equipment of road users, if they are not prohibited by law. The existence of the ban employee must inform the participant of traffic producing record.

That's all I wanted to say! It's time to sleep! .. The good thing I'm on vacation

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting