The fires in the Ryazan region

In the evening on July 29 lesotorfyanye and wildfires occurred in several localities Klepikovsky and Ryazan regions. According to eyewitnesses, had burned the village Trebuhino, Peredeltsy and Kriusha fire reached settlements Kielce Laskowski. As reported July 29 in the evening website EMERCOM of Russia in the Ryazan region, in 20.25 minutes, received information about the ignition of forest area in the Ryazan region near the settlement Peredeltsy. Because of the strong wind up to 20 m / s, the fire quickly moved to the horse and spread to the countryside. According to operational data, burning 10 buildings with fire fighting personnel of the 15 State Fire Service with the help of 9 units. The dead and injured there. On-site is Chief of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia in the Ryazan region, Oleg Nikiforov, work is underway to localize the fire. As of the 22 hours and 50 minutes a fire in the village Kriusha Klepikovsky District was located, according to operative data, the fire damaged 30 buildings. On-site work 7 pieces of equipment and 17 personnel. Localize the fire and in the place Kultuk Klepikovsky area where the burning forest, the fire moved into the village. Fired 6 buildings, 2 of them residential and non-residential 4. There are 9 pieces of equipment and 14 people.

Meanwhile, the head of the rural settlement Zaborevskogo Nikolai Loginov, the situation is extremely difficult: the fires raging in the vicinity of settlements Deulina, Kartanosovo, Priozernaya. Due to the squally wind the fire spread quickly and unpredictably: some people do not have time to collect their belongings and make their cars and just ran away from fire. According to rough estimates, the homeless have left hundreds of families. The evacuation of victims of the fire and the population of nearby settlements. In the field, representatives of the police on duty, MES, local authorities. To fit the evacuation buses - those who want to leave, but some residents are helping firefighters. In Solotcha, fences, regimental and Agra Desert evening on July 29 were left without electricity and water. Evacuate children's health camps. According to the latest data, the fire was recorded in the area of ​​Agra-Desert.

I add from myself that at first was a little technology. Only when the flames are already in full raging fire trucks began to shrink. Several houses in my eyes upheld. Our house is located in the vicinity of this hell. and only because of the wind blowing on us, had passed. FAR has carried ... for burning everything around nas.Pozhary approaching from all directions, but in no hurry to put out the fire department. Firefighters pulled a late evening many cars polivalki, tractors, but when I personally went there ... ... are fire engines firefighters smoke and poison jokes, not even unloaded tractor with KAMAZ ... And all around blazes. In the morning Dad was watching the same picture ... sadly it all ...

Trebuhino, psёlok Youth

Trebuhino, psёlok Youth

Trebuhino, psёlok Youth

Trebuhino, psёlok Youth

Trebuhino, psёlok Youth

Peredeltsy ... burned completely in 15 minutes ... from the whole village there are 2 or 3 home ... if not burned after I left ...

Peredeltsy ... were

Peredeltsy ... were

Peredeltsy ... I was ... terrible sight, was walking on the pavement, smoke, right / left conflagration ...

Peredeltsy from a payphone 10-15 meters to the nearest "fuel" of the structure ... Payphone melted.

Peredeltsy, firefighters rush off somewhere ...

Woods behind our barn ... we hastily evacuate, a small strip of woods behind us and shares of BP in the previous photos ...
On the street the day and not a cloud ...

Smoke over the house ... shot on the run, dragging valuables in the car ... the reality is much worse. Plus still heard every 5 minutes vzryby gas cylinders for burning wood in the village ...

Trebuhino ... direction of ...
Peredeltsy 24

25 photos, latest ...
I went from Ryazan to Bata with friends in a hurry so it did not have time to charge the camera down, and dish soap, which brought with him turned out to be discharged to 0.

The 2 nights, took home half of the things we've come back. At the entrance to villages appears purple glow goes "snow" from the ashes, most fire engines watching burnt out villages, local hiteli with shovels even as it tried to prevent pockets of fire spread to the forest and the rest of the building ... the remaining houses are now the evacuation ... all sitting on their suitcases, they could-have taken.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting