Kirkorov died July 11, 2006?

Kirkorov died July 11, 2006?

57-year-old resident of the Ryazan area Jury Yablonsky claims to know the date of death of all the celebrities. And willingly calls them. He lives alone in a private house on the outskirts of the city Mikhailov, Ryazan region. For a long time it has become a local celebrity, about which they write, not only the local newspapers, but the visiting reporters.
Yuri says he can name the exact date of the death of any person. And errors in their forecasts excludes: "In the nearly twenty years that I called the numbers, no one did not fail me. All died ... »

Several years ago, in an interview with the local newspaper "The Star" he accurately predicted the date of the murder of politician Galina Starovoitova, deputy Yury Shchekochikhin. Earlier he called the day when the light will go his favorite actors Zinovy ​​Gerdt and Yevgeny Leonov. From his most recent forecasts come true - the death of Chechen President Akhmad Kadyrov on May 9.

To make a prediction, Jablonski enough or think about a man (if he knows him well), or pick up a photograph of him. Sometimes, however, he predicted, and a piece of paper: "I wrote on a piece of paper the name and the person's name, how old it looks like. I have read, represent and make predictions ... »

Use your gift commercial purposes Jury is not learned - make predictions for free. In life he currently earns at the town market, where they sell nails and plumbing tools.

When the correspondent of IA "Russian Reporter" showed him a stack of pictures of our celebrities and asked them to look into the future forecaster said:

"I see you have here a photo Kirkorov, let him begin. I just was often seen on television and has already thought about his death ... It seems to me that something would happen to him after a couple of years. A terrible date for it - July 11, 2006. Of course, I understand that you it's shocking - he won a young, he is going to be good. But, first, we are all in God's hands, and no one from accidental death is immune. And secondly, this is my feeling. If I make a mistake, in fact, I will only be happy ... As Alla Pugacheva, the current wife of Philip, she would survive. I think she's going to die in the autumn of 2024. To be more precise - OCTOBER 4 ».

Next Jablonski joined the courage and began to give no comment one by one, the date of death of those seen in photographs.

"Larisa Dolina - August 14, 2029, Valery Meladze - Feb. 8, 2031, Sergei Cords - 22 April 2009, Andrei Makarevich - April 4, 2038, Andrei Gubin - December 19, 2046, Lev Leshchenko - January 1 2019, Vakhtang Kikabidze - Mar 16, 2009, Leonid Agutin - August 26, 2044, Jan Churikov - November 17, 2051 ».

"But this young man makes me fear - the photo shows Yablonsky Maxim Galkin. - I like the way he conducts the transfer, but I'm afraid with him in 2007 on 13 August, something happens. Without live and singer Valeria - for it would be a fatal June 30 2009 ".

Yury Fedorovich says that when he first opened the gift, he was afraid of his.

"I was just walking down the street, and as soon as I see a man in the head as if an inner voice saying," That was then die. " I was terrified. And yet ... I was at St Michael's meat processing plant worked. And I summoned the head of the shop - accountable for truancy. I was standing in his office, he demands an explanation, and my head is spinning, "September 21!" And this was the number of tomorrow ... The next day I came to work and lobby for passing saw his portrait in a mourning frame. He suffered a heart attack during the night, he died. I thought then, first, that it is I jinxed it. But then he began to realize that I can not influence the future. I can not save people from death, change the date. I can only call the numbers. "
ptychku sorry

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting