Kirkorov beat Woman-director

More scandal is gaining momentum with the beating of a girl-director of the First Channel Philip Kirkorov.

Pop singer after several days of deliberation yet made a public apology injured girl. Kirkorov explained his action "seizure" that happen from time to time with nim.Narodny Artist of Russia promised to be treated, and today leaves the country, causing further questions.

Background:
According to the victim Marina Yablokova when Kirkorov showed decorations and exposed to the light of his performances with Anna Netrebko, he said that spotlights shining in his eyes.

"I started to explain the artist technical details of what he rudely replied that my opinion does not interest him, asked who I did this, and threatened with physical violence," - says the director.

"Almost immediately Kirkorov hit me in the face, I fell, and he began to beat me. This saw the entire technical staff, "- added Yablokov.

"He grabbed me by the hair and began to drag on the stage and kicked. I could not do anything. He beat me in the legs, stomach and neck. The next day I could hardly walk. I have a terrible bruises on the legs, sore ribs, "- says the girl.

Doctors diagnosed 29-year-old Marina Yablokova serious spinal injury, bruises, bleeding of the left thigh and right calf contusion in the left mandible. According to the girl, she is also torn gums.

The singer first denied everything. But later labored on his official website apology and excuse.
"Unfortunately, I have to say, what a long time was afraid to admit to myself. I guess I was seriously ill, "- said the singer on his official website.
"Twice a year I have cases of serious attacks, so I do not remember and do not understand what I'm doing. I myself am horrified by this. And only now I realize that I need to be treated seriously, "- says the singer.

Here's how to comment on this action-known actors Phillip Bedrosovich colleagues.

Valery Meladze to learn about the act Kirkorov, refused to record a song together with him for the "New Year's lights." Trio Meladze-Kirkorov, Bilan was to record the song together, which was scheduled for airing on the "Channel" immediately after the fight chimes.

Valeria "This act is so immoral ... I do not understand why we do something to say and ask someone's opinion. Here the view is clear: this is not a misdemeanor - a crime. We must call a spade a spade. Who would not have made! »

Nikolai Baskov "I do not want to comment until that happens, because Philip and so has already done everything to destroy his career. The public will forgive him hardly beating women »

Joseph Kabzon "I am ashamed not only for him but also for those artists who were there at that time. Why they did not react to such behavior? »

in turn, a spokesman for the singer Olga Alexeeva denies that the departure of Philip Kirkorov abroad for examination does not mean that he wants to escape or evade responsibility, said
"If Kirkorov will be called in for questioning, he will come to it" - said the spokesman. Earlier Kirkorov, who admitted that he had to be treated for temper tantrums, brought beaten them to the director of "Golden Gramophone" Marina Yablokova public apology.
On the eve of 29-year-old woman refused to enter into a settlement agreement with the singer, against whom she had asked to bring a criminal case under article "bodily injury" and "insult".

From myself: here are now things have come. Of course, we were not there, but the fact that such a relationship - glaring. People's Artist of Russia, again. Need to involve the public and the Internet to do so. Self-other, that in prison he will not sit down, but should not be allowed "hush up" the story. Your opinion?

Tags

See also

New and interesting