Domestic celebrities also try to keep the brand

Tabloids constantly full of reports in which someone from overseas celebrities otmutuzil paparazzi or in the hearts of Faith gave attendants. Domestic celebrities also try to keep the brand, and therefore in conflict with the simple nonstar people. Often it turns completely against their will.
We see who of Russian workers in show business "marked" in the high-profile scandals.

Conflict of Valery Meladze and journalist "KP" Evgeny Gusev - the most, as they say, "svezhak." The scandal occurred the day before at one of Moscow's bohemian places. The lady accused the actor that he beat, strangled and her mother, because she dared to take a picture of his arm with Albina Dzhanabaeva. There is even a video of the incident, though there is clearly seen that Meladze not beat this hysterical girl, and tried to pick it up either, or appease.

Last Romantic Russian pop and did not know that it will fall this attack ...

After the incident, the young lady said that because of the Meladze she suffered a nervous breakdown and she now has to go to hospital.

My opinion about this conflict - PR pure water from the journalist. Although I am not a fan of Meladze, I do not understand how you can stupidly "palitsya" exposing as evidence video, which clearly shows that the artist did not beat that girl.

In winter, the whole country was buzzing about the beating of the director Philip Kirkorov "Golden Gramophone" Marina Yablokova. God, what happened then! Philip and went to a psychiatric hospital, and acknowledged himself possessed by demons, and finally said that it was all planned action against him and he did not hit anyone. Subsequently, "I burned the office" Ksenia Sobchak, who said that all the confusion with the beating was a PR move, mutually beneficial and "Golden Gramophone" and for the most Kirkorov.

Kirkorov in an Israeli mental hospital. Andrei Malakhov made this a great PR.

Marina Yablokov demonstrates his injury. She claimed that the King of Pop dragged her by the hair and kicked. But at the last moment Yablokov went back down, taking a statement from the police.
PR - as it is.

Phillip: I did not beat Man and Woman I loved ...

Another one of the relatively recent scandals beating - a conflict actor Alexei Panin and workers of a suburban cafe. At this time the beating was really the place to be, and there was no smell PR. Drunk Panin overlaid mat saleswoman and slapped her blows. A groupie who had the temerity to turn to the actor for an autograph, he threw a bottle that landed her in the head.
Horror. What it affords? "Zvezdanulsya" really?

Women quickly wrote a statement to the police ...

Yeah, this guy is a naive view of the child turned out to be more Brawler! Appearances are deceptive ...

Actor and singer of a rock band "Cartouche" Dmitry Singers gave vent to emotions in 2007. Artist pissed off journalist who poked him in the face the camera. It was not anywhere, and under the windows of the hospital where his wife gave birth Pevtsova. I understand the artist: the nerves to the limit, and then click the Flash one by one. Moreover, the singers did not spoil the journalist's face, but just tore his shirt and broke the camera. But, of course, the scandal was blown On a ...

Video so-so, but it's all there.

Journalist Ramil Gali: he is sure he is right, because it was in the performance of duty.

Scandal pretty ruffled nerves Pevtsov, but it did not spoil his career.

Joseph Prigogine, like a real man, stood up for his wife Valeria, and slapped the journalist Nicholas Fandeevu cheeks at the press conference Robin Gibb. The reason for that was compelling - a journalist named Valerie creativity by shit.

For sharp tongue Nicholas Fandeeva not like many Russian celebrities.

Prigogine threatened to repeat his act if once again hear insults to his wife.

Nikolai Baskov picked up a journalist ... the box on the record of one of the ester transfer "Let speak". Yumorist Russian pop parody conflict Kirkorov decided to start the snowstorm and Yablokova a nearby journalist carton. Good thing he appreciated this, of course, a brilliant joke and did not raise a scandal.
Show with a box - at the end of the video.

Apparently, too, is not averse to the Basque popiaritsya by journalists. But they would only expose your Face - for the sake of sensation can bear star cuffs.

Tags

See also

New and interesting