How to cope with a small salary of a spouse

Money is one of the main reasons divisions. When a blinding love passes and the spouses plunge headlong into everyday issues, resentment and scandals begin. Many women complain about the idleness of their husbands, because they are sure that they can earn more.

Husbands often hear from their wives, “I don’t see life because of you!” I watch my house and go to work. And you can’t do it!, “Here’s Svetkin’s husband in the family, everything for her!”, “Yes, you have excuses for everything! Others may.” Of course, it often comes to divorce.

DepositPhotos

Editorial "Site" Share with you the advice of a psychologist on how to do your wife and husband to decide monetary family.

Husband's Salary Disappointed Man: I'm 36 years old and married for 14 years. I work, I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't spend money in a bar over a glass. I treat my wife and son well. I bring all my salary home, I don’t even have a stash, except for pocket money for small daily expenses. But we have a constant scandal in the house: my wife thinks I don’t earn enough.”

DepositPhotos: I have a small salary, but stable. But I don’t lie on the couch and always fix everything in the house so as not to spend money on craftsmen. I still have a part-time job. But the last 5 years, the wife is not enough, wants everything at once, is not ready to be patient and wait.

Every day she compares me to the husband of some classmate who her husband showers with gifts. Thought I'd get a divorce. My son says he's going to live with me, because sometimes his wife throws aggression on him. Long gone, it is a pity to leave a child without a father and traumatize. What do we do? ?

DepositPhotos

Psychologists say that in such situations it is not the fault of the husband or only the wife. Initially, the problem with many couples is that they do not specify their expectations for family life. It is necessary to clarify in advance what life each of them sees and what is ready to do for this. Family budget, household duties, number of children, how many times a year to travel, attitude to sports and other aspects. But this is more advice for young couples, and if time is lost, you need to understand.

DepositPhotos

Let’s start with the question, why small income? My husband may have changed his job and should wait. And perhaps the wife on a subconscious level does not allow her husband to become rich.

There is an observation that internal attitudes and fear of big money prevent people from earning more. For example, people are afraid of being robbed or something like that. The husband may have already tried to take another job, but the wife said it was risky and it was better to keep it the old way. Money should not only be wanted, it should be accepted and not feared.

DepositPhotos

But each person has his own understanding of comfort, if the husband was not satisfied with such earnings, he would change something. However, constant scandals do not inspire efforts. The function of a woman is to guide a man with her faith in him. Suffice it to say that you are near, and the husband will be inspired. This is a vicious circle, and only a calm dialogue will help. But the wife makes scandals for a reason.

DepositPhotos

If the wife constantly screams, and even breaks down on the child, it means that she has exhausted all adequate arguments and she believes that her husband simply does not hear her. In her family, her parents communicated in this way.

The wife can be reassured by the specifics. How do you see the future prospects of your family, your concrete next steps? Compare them to your capabilities. If the wife simply has a different pace of life and requirements for a man, then happiness in the family will not be better to disperse, giving everyone a chance to live in pleasure.

But if you come to a compromise, everything will work out. The husband should show himself to the authorities or change his job. The value of a person is determined not by the employer, but by himself. Some people don’t even look at a $500 salary, but for others, it’s a great deal of money.

Expectations will lead nowhere – you can either change now or not look for excuses and let each other go. And children are happy not from a full family, but from happy parents. Constant conflict affects their psyche more than divorce.

People get so caught up in problems that they forget to talk to each other. You can have complaints, but sawing is the worst method. Just talk to each other, expressing your expectations, and define the role of each spouse. A relationship is the work of two people, otherwise it’s just a sacrifice.

Earlier we talked about how to strengthen the relationship with the child.

Tell us in the comments how to inspire your husband to make a good income. Share articles with your friends on social media!

Photo by depositphotos preview.

Tags

See also

New and interesting