You too?

- And you also include foot computer? - And you, too, as a child from a hill in the winter or on the packages rolled linoleum? - And you have a child were also gloves with an elastic band? - And in your home, too, there is a package with the package? - And you also lick the label from the yogurt? - And you also cap on the forehead itches? - And you, too, as a child, when we went to get bread, a loaf brought to nibble? - And you, too, as a child built huts in the rooms of the chairs and blankets? - And you, too, as a child climbed into the quilt? - And you too, when you are too lazy to hang things in the closet, throw them on the chair? - And you, too, at night, after turning off the light, the light of a mobile phone to the bed? - And you, too, ever stepped on the plates so as not to tread on the seams? - And you too, when you see a closed door, still pulls the handle? - And you also read quotes only those that are short? - And you too, ten times reread nice sms? - And you too, when you write the message, you answer sometimes out loud? - And you too, when you read these messages, smiling recognizing them yourself? - And you too go in boots all over the apartment before leaving, because I forgot something and are looking for? - And you also hate when you ask cud come near, and you say, "but that's only now put the last"? - And you, too, by typing a long message, but in the end look at the message and understand what was written in English? - And you, too, dress watches for beauty, but when asked, "How long?" Still looking at your phone? - And you also see the advertisements you see a movie and think, "Damn, well, it is necessary to see" and be sure to forget? - And you, too, as a child eating lilacs with 5 petals and make a wish? - And you also throw dumplings into the pot, and dodge to avoid scalded? - And you, too, when the toilet nothing to do, read the inscription on balonchike "Sea Breeze", and then, when read in Russian, Ukrainian, and something else? - And you, too, as a child, when his head washed, color different hairstyles and figures do? - Do you remember the large wall clock in a normal wrist? - And you, too, to find out what time, pulls out a mobile phone, put back and realize that already have forgotten what time? - And you, too, as a child my mother, buttoning his jacket on you, always nip chin? - And you, too, as a child made profiles in a notebook and then give them to friends to fill in? - And you, too, sitting in class, thinking, someone in life come in handy sine, cosine? - And you, too, as a child, when you were asked to make a drink, talked - well, yes, if I come home, I do not release? - And you also record your voice on tape or audio cassette, and then checked what your voice and marveled that he was terrible, and does not look like yours?

Source: mirfactov.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting