Those who lose weight the most?

Title transfer "Biggest Loser" can be translated as "the most to lose." And the word "loser" here has a completely different meaning. The fact that this reality show participants try to "lose" weight to fight for a cash prize. It turns out, lost more weight will get more money.

23 ph via bigpicture

1. Ashley Johnston

Starting weight: 169 kg
Current weight: 86 kg
Lost: 83 kg, 48, 93%

Ashley was the largest participant in the show this season. She was 27 years old, she works beautician in Knoxville, Texas. She lost a kilo more than any member of the transmission in its history. Although Ashley fell from the treadmill on the first day of the show, she was able to pull myself together and become the winner of this season. (NBC)

2. Sherry Johnston

Starting weight: 98 kg
Current weight: 53 kg
Lost: 45 kg, 45, 41%

51-year-old widow, Sherry of Knoxville, Texas, desperate to find happiness. She came to the show to start a new chapter in his life. (NBC)

3. Charity Andrews

Starting weight: 125 kg
Current weight: 84 kg
Lost: 41 kg, 32, 85%

Although the housewife from Knoxville to the show lasted only two weeks, she did not give up. It completed its program for weight loss at home. "I am fighting for life" - she said. (NBC)

4. Victoria Andrews

Starting weight: 162 kg
Current weight: 100 kg
Lost: 62 kg, 37, 99%

22-year-old Vicky - a student, she came to the transfer to become the one who always wanted to be her teammate (female) was proud of it. (NBC)

5. Cheryl George

Starting weight: 102 kg
Current weight: 68 kg
Lost: 34 kg, 33, 48%

Grow and provide children, 50-year-old housewife shopping Cheryl wanted to do something for themselves. (NBC)

6. Daris George

Starting weight: 156 kg
Current weight: 80 kg
Lost: 76 kg, 48, 55%

Before coming to the show "most to lose," 25-year-old seller of Ardmore, Oklahoma, has never had a girlfriend, and he never kissed. "I know that someday I want to have a wife and family, - he says. - But now I need to start a new life. " Although Daris experienced stress, he was able to run a marathon at the show 4 hours. And now he has a girlfriend. (NBC)

7. Darrell Hough

Starting weight: 187 kg
Current weight: 101 kg
Lost: 86 kg, 45, 76%

He was not the fat man on the project, but at the Durrell - Extruders from Ann Arbor, Michigan, was the most ill-health. "I just run itself," - he says. - Losing 86 kg, he was able to achieve a better state of health for the last several years. (NBC)

8. Drea Hugh

Starting weight: 135 kg
Current weight: 97 kg
Lost: 38 kg, 28, 19%

Drea have had problems with the guys, because her weight gave her a lot of problems - she was afraid of contact with other people. "But now everything has changed," - says 24-year-old secretary. (NBC)

9. James Crutchfield

Starting weight: 219 kg
Current weight: 161 kg
Lost: 58 kg, 26, 39%

James - one of the twins, who took part in the transfer of the season - came on the show, because the only alternative to immediate weight loss in his case was only operation. (NBC)

10. John Crutchfield

Starting weight: 219 kg
Current weight: 151 kg
Lost: 68 kg, 30, 78%

John, who lives with his wife and children in Orlando, Florida, came to the show, as many members of his family have died prematurely because of the extra weight. (NBC)

11. Sam Poyyu

Starting weight: 168 kg
Current weight: 104 kg
Lost: 64 kg, 38, 17%

Sam - a former bouncer from California - says that losing weight and the fact that he has found love in the face of the other participants show Stephanie Anderson was "the best thing that happened to him in life." (NBC)

12. Koli Palu

Starting weight: 182 kg
Current weight: 85 kg
Lost: 97 kg, 53, 35%

After reaching the finals, Koli was eliminated from the competition as a result of the total vote, but he still carried with him a prize of $ 100 000. (NBC)

13. Lance Morgan

Starting weight: 165 kg
Current weight: 107 kg
Lost: 58 kg, 35, 07%

Lance, a taxi driver from Texas, could not find a job because of his obesity has exceeded safe standards. He came to the transfer, to restore shape to return to work and the love of wife Melissa. (NBC)

14. Melissa Morgan

Starting weight: 105 kg
Current weight: 65 kg
Lost: 40 kg, 38, 63%

Willfully Melissa - a lawyer from Texas, came to the show to become a role model for their children. "It's not about the money - she says. - I just wanted to change our lives. " (NBC)

15. Maria Ventrella

Starting weight: 127 kg
Current weight: 75 kg
Lost: 52 kg, 40, 57%

On the show Maria not only lost weight, but overcame his fear of water. (NBC)

16. Migdal Kangxi

Starting weight: 120 kg current weight: 96 kg lost: 24 kg, 19, 62% of this military wife from Sanford, North Carolina, much homesick, but eventually was able to pull myself together and resume the fight for his dream to start a new more active life. (NBC)

17. Miggi Sebree

Starting weight: 108 kg
Current weight: 67 kg
Lost: 41 kg, 37, 9%

Maggie - Chef of New Jersey - was one of the most vocal member of transmission. Just a few days after she cut appendicitis, she returned to the show to continue their fight against excess weight. (NBC)

18. Patty Anderson

Starting weight: 110 kg
Current weight: 77 kg
Lost: 33 kg, 30, 04%

Patty - individual entrepreneur from California - lost his father when he was 55. Now that she herself 55, she came to the transfer to avoid the same fate. (NBC)

19. Stephanie Anderson

Starting weight: 119 kg
Current weight: 74 kg
Lost: 45 kg, 37, 5%

"I came to send a mother to become more healthy and start a new life - says Stephanie. - And I fell in love with Sam. " She and the other participants of the show - Sam Poyyu - now live together in California. (NBC)

20. Sunshine Hampton

Starting weight: 124 kg
Current weight: 73 kg
Lost: 51 kg, 41, 45%

As one of the thickest two members of his family, Sunshine became closer to his father O'Neill, but she was afraid to make decisions. This show has helped her gain independence. "Now I am a real woman," - she said. (NBC)

21. O'Neal Hampton Jr.

Starting weight: 176 kg
Current weight: 104 kg
Lost: 72 kg, 40, 87%

An employee of the post office O'Neill from Minneapolis, Minnesota, has been for all participants of the show as a father. Although he suffered a bit during the show, his fighting spirit helped him to lose excess weight. "This is a brand new me," - he says. (NBC)

22. Winner: Mike Ventrella

Starting weight: 238 kg
Current weight: 118 kg
Lost: 119 kg, 50, 19%

Mike was the season most full participant in the history of the transmission. 30-year-old DJ from Chicago, set several records on the show. "I had to save himself - he says. - Now I and reckless. " (NBC)

23. All participants in the show. The ninth season of the program "most to lose" on NBC has become the "big" in the history of the transmission season. Among the 22 participants of five came to the show with a weight of over 180 kg. And although only one has won, all the participants reality show can claim this title. (NBC)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting