Diet-hack from Chef Andrew Dromova: how not to break away from the diet during the feast?

Renowned chef shared his experience of how not to suffer from overeating at holiday

Chef on a diet Andrey Drome yesterday withstood a serious test - day Vicki beloved wife's birthday. Feast, toast, friends, a lot of delicious food - do not break and do not violate the taboo gastronomic very difficult in such a situation

. Recall that the chef program "cooking together", which opens on Sunday at 9:00 on the TV channel "Inter", Andrei Drôme and argued with the showman known TV presenter Andrew Domanski that lose weight at 30 kilograms before the end of 2016. Andrew Drome is kept as flint.

To tell the truth, keep yourself in the hands of the festive table is very difficult. But because you can take a dietary food! For example, boiled chicken breast. And yet - what I tried to imagine - you can before going to the event to drink a glass of cold water with dissolved in it a spoon of fiber. This helps to fill the stomach and extinguish hunger. And eat at home before going out, of course. Then you have the strength to hold a party, pulling the cucumbers from a plate with assorted

I am very grateful to everyone who helped me win my extra kilos, who motivates and supports. And those who do not believe - you want to show more
! Andrew Drôme, chef
Today, the chef of the day is divided into another menu option for those who are working on getting rid of the extra kilos.

Breakfast - excellent granola with dried cherries, homemade yogurt and berries + green tea without sugar
. Lunch -. Pear
Lunch - rabbit cutlets with cauliflower
. Afternoon snack - yogurt 1, 5%
. Dinner - Baked trout with broccoli puree

. Fans of Chef on a diet sometimes share with them recipes. For example, recently sent Andrei Dromovu recipe lettuce. Salad is very simple, but at the same time very tasty and interesting.

You will need:

Beetroot - 1 piece,
. Clove of garlic,
Grapefruit - 1 pc,
. Cheese "feta" - 100 g,
Cheese "Dorblu" - 50 g,
Walnut - 50 g,
Sour cream - 150 g
Cooking:

Beets cook in a double boiler (if there are no steamers, you can simply boil), rub on a grater.
Also rub at a very fine grater garlic clove, add sour cream, stir. We spread into a mold.
We spread the slices of grapefruit, cut into thin strips cheese "feta", add "blue gold" - cheese "Dorblu", sprinkle with chopped walnuts, decorate with a sprig of rosemary and add a little balsamic sauce to taste
. However, also in this recipe ingredients sufficiently prohibited. But it is possible to cheat - to cook it and serve very small portions - as in the photo.

Tags

See also

New and interesting