Useful and tasty salad with shrimps from the chef on a diet Andrey Dromova

Recall that the beginning of the marathon, declared Andrei Dromovym with the aim to lose 30 extra kilos, was marked by an unequal struggle with a fridge. And Drôme white enemy still won. In many ways - thanks to the support of family: his wife and son decided to support the chef is the same food that he did. Therefore, in the refrigerator Dromovyh now, fortunately for Andrew, you can not find a smoked sausage or pork fat. Harder necessary to him at work, where every day - work with a completely nedieticheskimi goodies and sweets. And what smells there!

The body began to work better, passed heartburn, heaviness in the stomach; general condition good; there is of course desirable, but not so much; when today in the kitchen of the restaurant laid out on plates potatoes at home with garlic and mushrooms, lamb from Hosper smoky tomatoes and drum - head spin, clouded mind, but I restrained myself !!! And it is - cool! Fiber is becoming tastier and tastier. I think I even tasted her taste and I can say that there is something in it there!

Recall that each morning star chef drink on an empty stomach a glass of water with dissolved in it a spoon of flax fiber. It turned out that this is a very useful product, pay attention to it!

Cellulose - a ground plant parts, which remain after the pomace. Dietary fiber passes through the gastrointestinal tract from the beginning to the end not digest. It sucks up water in an amount in excess of 6.4 times its own size, developing in the stomach on a soft mass, similar to a sponge. Hence - a quick feeling of satiety and stop factor for overeating. It prevents the rapid absorption of glucose by protecting the body from sudden changes in blood sugar levels. Displays cholesterol and has many other positive properties for weight stabilization.

The rest of the rules are followed clear: eat at least 5 times a day, no sweet, fried, flour ...

However, every day in the menu Dromova - his own. Thanks to professional skills, even such a complicated process, as the weight loss, the chef is trying to alleviate at least a variety of menus and dishes author.

Breakfast - 3 boiled eggs
. Second breakfast - yogurt 1, 5% - 250 g
Lunch - a light celery soup - 250 g chicken breast steamed - 180 g Mixed salad with cherry tomatoes and olive oil - 80 g
Snack - orange
. Dinner - a delicious salad with shrimp, pear and persimmon recipe that we suggest you try
. What you need:

salad mix - 60 grams,
tiger prawns - 60 g,
Pear - 50 g,
persimmon - 60 g,
Cashews - 15 grams,
olive oil - 1 tsp,
.. salt, lemon juice to taste.

Tiger prawns lubricate little olive oil and fry without oil in a frying pan, grill, adding a sprig of thyme for flavor.
Put on a plate, add a mix of salads, sliced ​​persimmon and pear slices, season with salt, sprinkle with olive oil and lemon juice to taste.

Tags

See also

New and interesting