Went on consultation to the psychologist, she lost 7 kg. Why so?

Why are thick, frankly fat people not lose weight? You can argue and wonder, but psychologists believe this is how: because they remain profitable is immense! They are so good.

I hope this article will help those who are obese or a little overweight, and change their lives for the better. Causes of overeating and excess weight disappear in the human mind. Only deal with your issues, it is possible to obtain the desired shape and a healthy body! Frankly, I was amazed at this information.

© DepositPhotos

Causes of obesity
  1. To become respectable
    Not all people think the extra weight is bad. How would you describe a fat person? Pick 5 of its characteristic features. If he is kind, friendly, visible, comfortable, strong, something's wrong with your perception of the world is Thick... prefer to stay with people who want to seem respectable. Also to lose weight in a hurry, those who has taken on too many responsibilities at work and at home. How will I cope with all this if I become thin as a lath?

How to get rid of this false representation? Find an example of an inspiring person. Someone who not only cope with all the chores perfectly, but looks and feel firmer. It would be better if it's someone we know, a real person, not a TV star.

© DepositPhotos

2. Protected
    The awful truth! But it's true. Weight protects many people from unnecessary tasks, meetings, duties. Any failure is very easy to blame it on your extra weight. Why am I not working? With my weight it is so difficult to travel to the country... So, fat people do not lose weight because fat brings them direct benefits! Why strain if you can write off all bad figure?

Make a list of what will happen in your life, if you lose weight, by adding at the end "but". For example: I'll be attractive to men, but they can hurt me. I can wear beautiful clothes, but I will spend too much money.

If you seem similar these statements, you should consult a psychologist. It is possible that very soon you will lose weight, realizing that life problems are not connected with excess weight!

© DepositPhotos

3. With style!
    Why do people eat? Not only from hunger... When there is nothing to do when bored, when sad, when hurt, when heart is heavy, when anger takes when anxious, for the company. What is the solution to this serious problem? Express your emotions! Cry if want to cry. When I'm angry, show some physical activity! Don't be afraid to tell people how you feel. Instead silently there are, say, I hurt, I'm upset.

When nerves acting up, the best way to escape is to do occupational therapy. Clean the apartment, something to put in its place, to scrub Shine bath... my Hands are busy, the nervous system is unloaded, and you don't eat.

© DepositPhotos

4. Main pleasure
    When food is the only entertainment, get fat even it is not prone to excess weight people. The best medicine — a rewarding hobby! To ride a bike, go for walks, go swimming, dancing. To meet all my old friends... If you do not fill your life with bright colors, it becomes sickening. The person eats to excess and kills himself, gaining extra pounds.
  5. Bad habits
    You can eat when you really hungry and also the habit. Just because it's necessary, learn! There is a simple trick that will change the situation for a minute. Ask yourself: I would eat an Apple now? If you do not want, then you're not hungry really. Just wants to walk, just because you're used to.

© DepositPhotos

6. Deceit substitution
    When I want specific products, in large quantities it indicates that the person may lack certain experiences. Not enough rest? I want beer and salted fish. Not enough love? Want a sweet. Food substitutes as if something very important... It is cheating. You should try to arrange things so that didn't need the false substitutes of emotions! It's complicated. So instead of working over your life many people choose a comfortable weight.

© DepositPhotos

7. Problems in a relationship
    Remaining colon, a woman can comfort yourself that the problem is excess fat, not in it. That's why men don't want to start a relationship! What if she lost, and the situation will remain the same? Then what to do? Wife after a few years of marriage makes you fat, cease to care for themselves. Of course, husbands don't like it. But what happens if I lose weight, and his interest in me is not coming back? I really don't know what to do... Here it is — a position of fear.

To build a good relationship, you need to deal with their personal problems.

© DepositPhotos

Causes of obesity in women are often hidden in mistrust of the outside world, to men. It happens that women who have experienced abuse in childhood, overweight in adulthood. The only way to deal with their psychological trauma. Then the physical body will change!

© DepositPhotos

It is not necessary to justify their gluttony. The sooner you admit your own fears and own insecurities, the faster things will change for the better!

© DepositPhotos

Tell us in the comments what you think about it. Maybe you've experienced a situation where a truthful answer to myself changed everything? Help other by telling about their own priceless experience!

Now everyone can publish articles
Try this first! To WRITE an ARTICLE the Author

Alexander Klimchuk Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book — "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting