Excess weight- psychology disease

Quite often in our lives as a consequence of the disease come to a certain thinking or behavior psiholgogicheskogo vozdestviya outside.

Many psychologists believe that the disease does not come to us by chance, but the cause of a disease can serve as our mental perception of the world. In order to identify the cause of the disease, you will have to delve deeper into their spiritual state and to understand what could affect your physical condition.

Obesity by Louise Hay

Causes of illness

Hypersensitivity. Often represents fear and need for protection. Fear can be a cover for hidden anger and unwillingness to forgive.

Possible solution that promotes healing

I protect the sacred love. I'm always safe. I want to grow up and take responsibility for their lives. I forgive everyone and create a life, what I like. I am in complete safety.

2. Obesity. LIZ
Burba Physical lock

Obesity - is an excess deposition of fat in the body tissues. Obesity is considered to be a problem when the represents a direct threat to health.

Emotional lock

Obesity can have various causes, but in any case, a person suffering from obesity, many humiliations experienced in childhood or adolescence and is still suffering from the fear of being in a shameful situation for him, or put into a situation of another person. Excess weight is for such a person a kind of protection against those who demand too much of him, using the fact that he does not know how to say "no" and all inclined to take on their shoulders.

It is also possible that this person often and for a long time feel squeezed between two other people. He struggles to make these people happy. The stronger his desire to make others happy, the more difficult it is to recognize their own needs.

Very often it turns out that a person gains weight because she did not want to appear attractive to others, because it is afraid that it then rejected or that he will not be able to say "no." Obese people are also suffering, seeking to take his place in life, but believe it is unhealthy and indecent desire. They do not realize that already succeeded in doing so (I do not mean that they are physically occupy a lot of space).

Mental lock My observations indicate that a person suffering from obesity, it is difficult to objectively evaluate themselves because of their extreme sensitivity. Capable of whether you're a good look at all the parts of your body in the mirror? The ability to treat the physical body is directly related to the ability to see themselves on the other levels, that is, with the ability to analyze its internal state.

If you do not have this ability, you can not find the true cause of their obesity. That is why this article may cause you internal resistance. If this happens, try to read it in its own rhythm several times and grasp its meaning.

Having experienced in childhood or adolescence some severe humiliation, you have decided to always be on your guard and do not give anyone a reason to mock you. You decided at any cost to become a very good man, and so take on your shoulders so much of any concerns. It's time you learn to accept without thinking that you have something someone take away or to be engaged, and sooner or later it will have to return or pay.

I advise you at the end of each day to carefully analyze all that happened that day, and celebrate all that may be associated with shame and humiliation. After that, you have to ask yourself whether it is really what you said, is associated with shame. Check it out with the help of other people.

How can often ask myself: "What I want, really?" Before you answer "yes" to requests from other people or to offer their services. From this you will not become less love and respect. On the contrary, people will realize that you yourself respect yourself, and will respect you even more. Also, give yourself the right to be an important person in the lives of those you love. Believe in their importance.

3. Obesity: HIP (TOP) - (Louise Hay)
Causes of illness

Lumps of stubbornness and anger at the parents.

I send forgiven past. I'm not dangerous to overcome the limitations of their parents.

4. Obesity: HIPS (LOWER) - (Louise Hay)
Causes of illness

Stocks of children's anger. Often anger at his father.

I see a father a child growing up without love and affection, and I could easily forgive him. We are both free.

5. Obesity: BELLY - (Louise Hay)
Causes of illness

Anger in response to the denial of spiritual nourishment and emotional care.

I develop spiritually. I have enough spiritual food. I feel satisfied and enjoy the freedom.

6. Obesity: HAND - (Louise Hay)
Causes of illness

Anger because of rejected love.

I can get so much love, much as I want.

Tags

See also

New and interesting